Pigment Primer

CAN YOU USE THIS PRODUCT AS AN ALL EYESHADOW PRIMER?
[product:nyx-professional-makeup-pigment-primer] [product:3-pack-nyx-glitter-primer] Hii! I need to purchase some glitters and pigments because I've got some incoming weddings this summer, and I don't know exactly what I'm going to use for each of them, so I'm here to ask you which one of the 2 products mentioned ( the NYX Glitter Primer and the NYX Pigment Primer) works the best for both glitters and pigments. I don't want any fallout during the day and i want my make up to look nice and smooth, and also to last as much as possible. (I don't wanna purchase both of those primers because after the weddings I dont think I'll use them again that soon and I don't wanna waste my money). Thank you!
How does everyone use this product (for what types of shadows)
Start your review of Pigment Primer!
Product Highlights
...formula would be great on all skin types. it hides pores and doesn’t look oily. i would purchase again !in reviews
Leilany Q.
Pigment Primer uploaded by Leilany Q.
Pigment Primer uploaded by Leilany Q.
First eye primer ever bought! I was going out for mothers day,So I wanted something that will help my makeup last all day! I recommend this to anyone trying out eye primer for the first time! I love how its very affordable.NYX always had some amazing products!
Tara S.
Canyon Lake, CA
Pigment Primer uploaded by Tara S.
Purchased at: Target
This worked amazing & I had a blast playing with it to get it the way I wanted. I also have Foil Play Cream Pigment over it. I tried a shimmering eyeshadow and it just came out in clumps.
Jnicole M.
Edmond, OK
Pigment Primer uploaded by Jnicole M.
Pigment Primer uploaded by Jnicole M.
Pigment Primer Too Faced Shadow Insurance 24 Hour Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer INGLOT AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow I really love using this primer. I like it better than a lot of the more expensive brands, when I applied the pigment it seemed to be more pigmented on my hand than the with the Too Faced shadow insurance, It wears very well but isn’t waterproof. If your doing a swim type shoot I suggest the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Below is a comparison with a “high end brand” #makeup
Jennifer C.
Wyoming
Pigment Primer uploaded by Jennifer C.
I love me some glitter eye looks but I hate fall out and fading! This product solves all my problems! Once again NYX saves the day! Pigment Primer
Leah M.
Punxsutawney
The primer worked very well but seemed to have a bit of a sticky film even after dried. It helped hide pores slightly vut not as well as my other primers I have tried. It didnt work well on my dry spots even after I moisturized first.
Meaghan E.
Pembroke, VA
Pigment Primer uploaded by Meaghan E.
Purchased at: Target
I really tried to go without a pigment primer BUT ultimately decided that it was a must. This one is the best far the best that i’ve come across so far! i even used it to help hold down glitter for a halloween look last year! it’s awesome!!
Jas K.
This primer is so light to my skin and its really very clean and smooth which is on everyday list
Lindsay B.
Summerville, SC
Pigment Primer uploaded by Lindsay B.
I really am a huge fan of this entire brand. I know this picture is filtered because I took this on my Snapchat, but it holds the color of your eyeshadow in place all day! No lie. I accidentally fell asleep one night with my makeup on and when I woke up my eyeshadow was still in tact. The glitter primer they have is also amazing!!
Rosa L.
New Oxford, PA
Pigment Primer uploaded by Rosa L.
I love using this product when I’m gonna apply glitter on my eyeshadow and it will last the whole day it won’t come off 😍😍 10/10
Alexis S.
Pigment Primer uploaded by Alexis S.
Pigment Primer uploaded by Alexis S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was not what I expected at all but in the best way possible. It was not sticky at all, in fact it feels similar to lotion and made my #eyeshadow LAST. Also, it was super inexpensive and gives #cashback through #ebates. It is definitely worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Delia S.
il y a 2 ans
Pigment Primer Glitter Primer Hii! I need to purchase some glitters and pigments because I've got some incoming weddings this summer, and I don't know exactly what I'm going to use for each of them, so I'm here to ask you which one of the 2 products mentioned ( the NYX Glitter Primer and the NYX Pigment Primer) works the best for both glitters and pigments. I don't want any fallout during the day and i want my make up to look nice and smooth, and also to last as much as possible. (I don't wanna purchase both of those primers because after the weddings I dont think I'll use them again that soon and I don't wanna waste my money). Thank you!
Stephanie W. il y a 2 ans
I prefer the glitter primer. I use it with shimmery eyeshadows, pigments and glitter.
Kaniz K.
London, London
il y a 4 ans
Pigment Primer Any good?
Jessica D. il y a 4 ans
Really good primer..helps keep shimmer shadows looking vibrant and works well with loose pigments or glitter.. Must have for your collection!