BY PIGGY PAINT

Use our Glossy Topcoat (revolutionary water-based formula) for added scratch resistance. Adds shine and works perfect to seal our nail art designs! see more...

• This is one of the best inventions for those moms looking...1 Answers
Buy on Piggy P...*
Sheri L.
Newton, NJ
Piggy paint is a great product for those with little ones, those who are chemical conscious, or even simply those with a sensitive nose. I have used this product on my toddler, as well as myself. Piggy paint does not have the same sort of terrible scent that a standard nail Polish has, in fact there's hardly a smell left behind at all! It goes on smoothly with a great brush, not too thin or thick of a coat. The only downfall I've found for us, is the piggy paint seems to come off fairly easier than a standard polish. However to keep the toxic stuff away from my little piggy princess, we can handle doing nail touch ups!
LaTasha W.
Austin, TX
Piggy paint is the best product for my daughters.. I feel comforatable if they pput their hands in their mouths. I love that it targets youg kids
Kaley A.
I love this brand of nail polish! It is very natural and I don't have to worry if I decide to give my puppy a manicure lol
Julie D.
macedon, ny
This is one of the best inventions for those moms looking for that clean non-toxic polish for their baby girls!
dalia a.