BY PIGGY PAINT

Natural as Mud. Non-toxic, Low Odor, Kid-friendly.

• It does not last as long as regular polish, but it is all...4 Answers
  • What ages can you start using this on a child?6 Answers
  • We're can I find theses polishes 15 Answers
Piggy Paint Nail Polish
  • "We allow her to paint our nails too because if it gets on our skin(which it does all the time haha), it's non toxic and comes off easily!" in 43 reviews
  • "Comes in great colours, my daughter loves to have her nails painted and with Piggy Paint, I do not have to worry about harsh chemicals and odours. " in 17 reviews
  • "I recommend Piggy Paints to all of my friends with little ones and frequently include it in birthday/Christmas presents. " in 14 reviews
  • "these are cute for your little girls to have and have fun with painting their toes, they really didnt stay on my baby very well but shes still little so i think when shes older it would be perfect for her to play with." in 14 reviews
  • "If I have any complaints, I guess I would say that the color doesn't last long but I would guess that is because it lacks the chemicals that other nail polishes have. " in 9 reviews
Bianca P.
My daughters love Piggy Paint. The colors are vibrant and are perfect for little nails. There is no harsh scent because it is natural, so that makes me feel safe to even put it on my 2 years old. Little ones are always putting their fingers in their mouths, and with piggy paint I don't have to worry about toxic chemicals in their nail polish. I love it so much I even use it on my own nails.
Erika W.
Langhorne, PA
I had gotten this for my lil one because she is still so young. She wore it for her first birthday I had painted her nails the night before her party. However by the time her party had started the next day it had rubbed off most of her nails. It was cute for her, I wouldn't use it on myself. Next time I will paint her nails right before something so they will be cute for when I would like them.
Megan B.
Chambersburg, PA
I love this product! The colors are so vibrant and it applies smoothly and dries quickly and best of all its safe for you little ones! I got this because my daughter is a thumb sucker and didn't want her to be exposed to the nasty chemicals. You would be surprised what they put in nail polish! torulene and formaldehyde! I also love the fact that it is water based so just add water to emulsify!
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
Review for: Berry Go Round more...
I absolutely LOVE this nail polish. I bought it at a health food store for my daughter when she was under a year old. I love that it is natural and safe if she put in her mouth. (Even though we discourage it.) The color went on very smooth and dried in under 2 minutes. It did chip/come off easily, but putting it on is half the fun. I have bought other colors and give it as gifts.
Ashly G.
Just bought piggy paint for my niece! I love that it's non toxic because I've already caught her trying to bite it off. Although for active babies the polish doesn't stay on for more than a couple days. But what do you expect with babies? The plus side is you don't need to use nail polish remover to remove it. There's absolutely no smell though and it drys fast! Important for active babies!
Brittany G.
Geneseo, IL
I bought a pink and red piggy paint while pregnant, so I was able to paint my little princesses nails while she was just a few months old. I loved be able to paint those cute little nails- her toes looked adorable. Now that she is 2 I still use this on her weekly, love that it is non-toxic and has no harsh mess BUT this stuff wears off super quick- with her washing her hands after every potty session and taking a tubby- this doesn't last on her fingers more than a day so I have to reapply it often, almost daily if she insists.
Amber B.
Austin, TX
I would give this an A because I own several bottles for my little ones, but it comes off very easily. The odor is very low compared to other polishes, so it would be good for pregnant women or people with breathing problems as well. The available colors have increased dramatically since it first came out, so you're not going to be stuck with colors that only a preschooler would love.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
I love Piggy Paints for my 22 month old daughter. I paint my nails all the time and she likes to join in on the fun. I like that they are non-toxic, come in MANY colors and have easy clean up (for the times she's extra squirmy). The only downside is they do wear off quickly, but that just means more chances to change the color!!
Cassandra H.
Our family loves this stuff! Our daughter loves to have her nails painted and it's nice knowing that we are using a safe, chemical free paint on her nails. We allow her to paint our nails too because if it gets on our skin(which it does all the time haha), it's non toxic and comes off easily! I recommend this nail polish to anyone with children who loves having their nails painted.
Lesa B.
Spokane, WA
I picked up two shades of pink in the pen version at a local baby store for my newborn daughter. I painted her toenails when she was about 2 months old and they were adorable. Now that she is nearly 5 months old and has "found her feet" we do it frequently and she literally gazes at them and beams when she sees the color. It is hilarious, very cute. I am not sure I would have ever considered painting a baby's nails without the eco-friendly, non toxic piggy paint. But this is just plain fun for mamas!
Darlina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it work as well as regular nail polish? Does it last as long, etc.?
Makala H.
Have you tried it?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
We're can I find theses polishes
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do you let your kids paint your nails with this?
Brittany M.