BY PIGGY PAINT

Natural as Mud. Non-toxic, Low Odor, Kid-friendly.

• It does not last as long as regular polish, but it is all...4 Answers
  • What ages can you start using this on a child?6 Answers
  • We're can I find theses polishes 15 Answers
Piggy Paint Nail Polish
  • "We allow her to paint our nails too because if it gets on our skin(which it does all the time haha), it's non toxic and comes off easily!" in 43 reviews
  • "Comes in great colours, my daughter loves to have her nails painted and with Piggy Paint, I do not have to worry about harsh chemicals and odours. " in 17 reviews
  • "I recommend Piggy Paints to all of my friends with little ones and frequently include it in birthday/Christmas presents. " in 14 reviews
  • "these are cute for your little girls to have and have fun with painting their toes, they really didnt stay on my baby very well but shes still little so i think when shes older it would be perfect for her to play with." in 14 reviews
  • "If I have any complaints, I guess I would say that the color doesn't last long but I would guess that is because it lacks the chemicals that other nail polishes have. " in 9 reviews
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Piggy Paint Nail Polish Groovy Grape 0.33 oz more...
My daughter would see me polish my nails and instantly want hers done. I googled a nail polish for children and this came up. I love it... It's non-toxic, no smell, comes off easily and the best part... my daughter feels like the little diva she is after one coat. She is 2yo so I will definitely be buying more colors for her.
TaylorAric R.
Smith mills , KY
Hands down one of my favorite baby shower gifts that I received. I was so excited to paint my baby girls nails. It's not a strong odor like normal finger nail polish and it's lasts about a week! 😊
Alyssa F.
Review for: Piggy Paint Nail Polish, Girls Rule!, 0.25 fl oz more...
Purchased this for my young daughter and such a success! It’s safe & natural and dries pretty quick also extremely easy to come off if need be for small children. I do wish it would last a little longer but my daughter loves it so I’m happy. I purchased at a target.
tess r.
Review for: Piggy Paint Nail Polish Fairy Fabulous 0.33 oz more...
I like it because it is really smooth and doesn’t have any chunks when you put it on your nails and it feels good. It did not cost too much money at all. It is very easy to use if it’s taken care of. I would definitely buy it again at anytime.
Anna L.
Springfield, MO
I love that this polish is non toxic and comes in cute colors but it comes off and starts chipping as soon as it drys. If I do the dishes my nails are basically ruined.
Laura C.
Huntsville, AL
We love Piggy Paint at my house!

I'm a huge nail polish enthusiast so of course I started dreaming about painting tiny toe nails as soon as I found out I was going to have a baby girl. But regular nail polishes are filled with nasty chemicals and little ones are so prone to put their hands and feet straight into their mouths, it's not safe to use nail polish on little ones until they are old enough to understand not to do that. That's why Piggy Polish is great! It is a non-toxic water based paint that doesn't contain the harsh chemicals found in most nail polishes.

If you're looking for a long-wearing polish with a nice finish, Piggy Paint is not for you. Because Piggy Paint doesn't contain certain chemicals, the formula and finish of this brand might not achieve the standards of those looking for a long lasting nail lacquer. It does dry with a hard finish, but I have found that it starts chipping after a couple of days. But doesn't bother be because this product is not for serious manicures, it is just for fun!
Erin T.
We love Piggy Paint!! My daughter (2 years old) loves getting to select her shade at the store. The Wal-Mart and Target at us carry these polishes, though Wal-Mart has more of a selection. I love that we don't have to commit to a large amount each time we get a new shade (because how often will my daughter choose neon green for her toes?!) Our Wal-Mart carries a large variety of shades that can be bought singly, rather than the standard 3-pack. I also really appreciate tat the brush is small to accommodate small "piggies" when painting.

The paint lasts on my daughter's toes a long time. That's a huge plus for me as painting her wandering little feet is always a challenge. I've also used Piggy Paint while baby'sitting a friend's 4-year-old. The cap/brush was the perfect size for little fingers to utilize without being too cumbersome. I recommend Piggy Paints to all of my friends with little ones and frequently include it in birthday/Christmas presents.

Jacque C.
Williams
I always get this brand for my kids. I use the adult color version personally. It does come off easier than chemical loaded kinds. Higher priced for sure, but the lack of chemicals is worth it.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
When I found out I was having a little girl, I began to dream about the fun times we would have playing house together, having tea parties, and painting our nails. I paint my nails every single week, so being able to share this with my daughter is something important to me, however, when they are young, everything goes in their mouth. Plus, most nail polishes have some pretty heinous ingredients that you don't necessarily feel good about putting on a toddler. I love that these Piggy Paints are non-toxic, don't smell to high heaven and are friendly enough for me to use on myself, and my little girl. This allows us to start our mommy-daughter manicure dates without feeling guilty.
Tyler P.
Harrison, AR
I live in Arkansas (where Piggy Paint is manufactured), and found this product in a local health food store. I bought several bottles for my toddler, and she absolutely LOVES them. They comes in so many different fun colors to suit anyone of any age. I have used the polished a few times, and have found that they aren't very long lasting. I am aware that this company makes a top coat, so that would probably make a profound difference in how long the polish sticks. The company is also very friendly and easy to work with. In one of the kits I ordered a while back there was a wrong color, and the company gladly sent me a new bottle in the mail! My toddler would definitely give Piggy Paint an A+ +. I love being able to paint her nails without worrying about toxic ingredients.
Darlina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it work as well as regular nail polish? Does it last as long, etc.?
Makala H.
Have you tried it?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
We're can I find theses polishes
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do you let your kids paint your nails with this?
Brittany M.