Nataly G.
I was really excited to find a nail polish that was water-based and didn’t use all the harsh chemicals that most nail polishes use. It is about the same price as any other nail polish, found mine at target. There’s not too wide of a color range, but they do have some pretty nice colors and even a top coat.

The two stars are simply for the fact that they are water based, and the color was cute and very vibrant. There was no scent while I painted my nails so that was a huge plus!

However it doesn’t have 5 stars because first, after applying a top coat(not the same brand) it drastically changed the color from pink to orange. I didn’t mind the orange I thought it was still very vibrant and cute - but not what’s on the bottle. Second, within 24 hours all my nail polish had peeled off my nails. It was just peeling off my nails. I treated it no different than other nail polishes and still somehow it just chipped and peeled away. No lasting power at all, and I don’t see why I should have to paint my nails every single day!