Piggy Paint Nail Polish Set, 4 pc uploaded by Keri K.

BY PIGGY PAINT

The Piggy Paint Nail Polish Set is completely non-toxic, safe to use, and kid-friendly. With Piggy Paint, you can say goodbye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to bright, cheery colors. This eco-friendly, natural nail polish set gives you vibrant... see more...

Natasha P.
This a great set of fun colored polishes for kiddies to try. I have a three year old, and she has been lately asking me to paint her nails. I would never use conventional nail polish on my little girl, but these polishes from Piggy Paint are so natural and free if any toxic chemicals, so I couldn't resist. The polish is absolutely free of any scent and dried out fast. It doesn't stay for days, but that is not important in this age. I would highly recommend this company and their products for little fashionistas.
Keri K.
Athens, AL
I finally picked this up at my local Walmart and we ended up having a great little pedicure day today. Everyone got their toes painted and my toddler even painted mommy's toes. I wouldn't have been comfortable doing this with any other nail polish but this one is very mild. No strong odor and it dries really fast (so important with kids). We had such a fun time with it I'm gonna be looking for more colors.
Michaela C.
My 5months old daughter is a little diva, and this momma may be too! So finding a nontoxic nail polish for he was very necessary :) I got this set of Piggy Paint at our local Walmart for just around $6. It was a little cheaper than Amazon although I think the Amazon set had larger bottles which isn't necessary because her toes are extremely small and don't use much anyways. I really like the colors! It's not strong at all, and is exactly what I wanted!
Tip to mommas: Paint their nails when they're sleeping! :D
Crissy T.
Hammond, LA
Love this set for my daughter. Goes on smooth, dries very fast, and comes off easily. I use on myself as well and the color lasts much longer on me.