Piggy Paint - Nail Polish Gift Set Birthday Bash - 3 Pieces uploaded by Abbie Q.Piggy Paint - Nail Polish Gift Set Birthday Bash - 3 Pieces uploaded by leonely c.

BY PIGGY PAINT

Natural As Mud&Reg; Piggy Paint Non-Toxic Nail Polish Birthday Bash 3 Piece Gift Set Includes: Jazz It Up (0.5 Fl Oz/15 Ml) Sea-Quin Nail Polish (0.5 Fl Oz/15 Ml) Groovy Grape (0.5 Fl Oz/15 Ml) Non-Toxic, Odorless, Kid-Friendly Made In Usa see more...

• How many coats do these need before it's the color you wa...3 Answers
  • I heard of this product in my health class, how many colo...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I ordered some for my daughter whose 13 months on Walmart.com and it’s was about $7 . Not bad for 3 colors and a nail file! The colors are so pretty BUT after I put it on her nails it started chipping within 2 hours! So not happy about that.
Abbie Q.
I just painted my girls nails finally (bought her a pack for Christmas) . I thought it turned out great I used 2 coats but honestly I could have used just 1. It dries really fast!!! Very little odor and non toxic is the reason I got it
Sabrina S.
Fort Drum, NY
The only nail polish I use for my daughter! I’ve been using it since she was 6 months old and never have had issues, comes off easy but it isn’t very expensive so it is worth it for the natural ingredients!
Charmayne L.
Quincy
I love that Piggy Paint is non-toxic. The brush provided is a great size for little fingers and toes. My daughter loves the colors provided in this set. It fits her fun and vibrant personality.

The reason I rated this product for 3 starts is for wear. We paint her nails in the morning and by evening it is worn off. I wish that it lasted just a little longer. I am constantly painting her nails. Perhaps this is a ploy to make more money by the company. 😜
Ashley P.
This is a good option for baby if you want to be frilly. It dries fast (within 5 minutes) and you can get some opaque coverage with a couple coats. But it does chip off within the day. Usually comes right off in the bath. So on one hand it's great cuz it's more natural and no fumes. But it's a bummer the staying power is SO PORE! My 2 year old loves to have her nails painted so I'm ready to find an alternative brand that is the 7 free in hopes it last more than 5 hours...
Jessica M.
Oxford, MS
This stuff is really awesome! it didn't chip when I used it, the colors were really vivid, and it doesn't make you want to pass out because of chemical scent. This product is really cute and I will purchase again when I run out!
Brandi B.
Superior, WI
This is all I use to paint my toddler cousins nails. The smell is not noticeable and I feel completely safe if she sticks her fingers in her mouth. The color payout is great. Bigger bottles would be nice though.
Brooke J.
My girls love these. I love that they do not have a bad finger nail polish smell. They are great for little girls. I do not like that the piggy paint polish easily chips off, so it doesn't last longer than a day.
Christen J.
I love the Piggy Paints for my daughter. the color lasts much longer than I expected and is just as vibrant as adult polishes.
Solanyes F.

I love him, I love definitely spectacular colors are beautiful, also beautiful design haha, I love to combine them.
Becca  V.
How many coats do these need before it's the color you want? Thanks!
Danielle D.
Arlington
I heard of this product in my health class, how many colors do they have?