BY PIGGY PAINT

Natural as Mud. Non-toxic, Low Odor, Kid-friendly.

• It does not last as long as regular polish, but it is all...4 Answers
  • What ages can you start using this on a child?6 Answers
  • We're can I find theses polishes 15 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "We allow her to paint our nails too because if it gets on our skin(which it does all the time haha), it's non toxic and comes off easily!" in 43 reviews
  • "Comes in great colours, my daughter loves to have her nails painted and with Piggy Paint, I do not have to worry about harsh chemicals and odours. " in 17 reviews
  • "I recommend Piggy Paints to all of my friends with little ones and frequently include it in birthday/Christmas presents. " in 14 reviews
  • "these are cute for your little girls to have and have fun with painting their toes, they really didnt stay on my baby very well but shes still little so i think when shes older it would be perfect for her to play with." in 14 reviews
  • "If I have any complaints, I guess I would say that the color doesn't last long but I would guess that is because it lacks the chemicals that other nail polishes have. " in 9 reviews
Nataly G.
Review for: Let's Flamingle more...
I was really excited to find a nail polish that was water-based and didn’t use all the harsh chemicals that most nail polishes use. It is about the same price as any other nail polish, found mine at target. There’s not too wide of a color range, but they do have some pretty nice colors and even a top coat.

The two stars are simply for the fact that they are water based, and the color was cute and very vibrant. There was no scent while I painted my nails so that was a huge plus!

However it doesn’t have 5 stars because first, after applying a top coat(not the same brand) it drastically changed the color from pink to orange. I didn’t mind the orange I thought it was still very vibrant and cute - but not what’s on the bottle. Second, within 24 hours all my nail polish had peeled off my nails. It was just peeling off my nails. I treated it no different than other nail polishes and still somehow it just chipped and peeled away. No lasting power at all, and I don’t see why I should have to paint my nails every single day!
Tiffany B.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Piggy Paint Nail Polish, Forever Fancy, 0.25 fl oz more...
I bought this for my little girl, and it’s beautiful on her! I love it because it’s toxin free, and won’t put any harmful chemicals or toxins into my daughter’s system! I am planning on getting her more colors, as well as the nail polish remover and clear coat! Only downside is that it chips super easily.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
Review for: Pink Shimmer more...
I love love love these polishes! I know they're meant for kids but I use them on my nails lol. They were also great to use on my daughter when she was younger because they don't have any harsh chemicals. Great formula! Would definitely recommend! :)
Harlie M.
This nail polish is fantastic! Has no smell at all and has a really good formula comes in super pretty colors too only downside is that it comes off easily if you don't have a nail polish primer
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Berry Go Round, Tea Party For Two, Periwinkle Little Star more...
These are amazing for little girls to use when they want their nails done. I bought these for my daughter when she was almost a year old so I could do her toes. I hated that others were toxic and these were the only ones that weren't toxic at all. they do wear off easily but they don't chip off. They are mainly for little girls so I wouldn't use them on older girls or yourself since they don't last long at all. I really loved them for my daughter and she loves getting her nails done now even at 3 years old!
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
I have a 7 month old daughter and looked into this polish for awhile before i bought it bc she is young. It is totally safe for babies and i love that its non toxic and has no smell. Ive only used it on toes bc she is always eating her hands and it lasts about 4-5 days with no chipping. Definitely recommend this for little ones.
Briann N.
My girls are 8, 5 and 17 months and I love that each one of them can use Piggy Paint! My baby can wear it and put her fingers in her mouth if she wants to because it's non toxic. I also love that my older 2 can put it on themselves and it's easily removed, makes a great Stocking Stuffer!
Melissa C.
Jamestown, IN
Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, eco-friendly nail polish that is specially formulated of natural ingredients and proudly made in the USA. It is free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, BPA, ethyl acetate and acetone. Piggy Paint's hypoallergenic, odorless formula makes it gently enough for sensitive hands and noses, yet it dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover.
Riley and I were given the chance to sample some of Piggy Paint's newest offerings, which we could hardly refuse. I love painting toes with my daughter, but have to admit that I've never let her paint MY toes before. Piggy Paint is so safe and natural though, that when I saw Piggy Paint's Nail Pen included in the items we were to review, I just couldn't resist letting Riley in on the fun.
She did a great job for a three-and-a-half-year-old, and tried so hard to paint my toes perfectly. It also gave me a great reason to try the Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover so as to clean up the many spots on my feet which shouldn't have been purple!
I enjoyed knowing that the Piggy Paint nail polish I was using was non-toxic, all-natural and had absolutely no chemical smell to it. It's also extremely kid-friendly in that it dries hard in only 60 seconds and covers so well that it only required ONE coat. After Riley's toes were painted, she wanted to paint her daddy's toes too. He was nice enough to oblige and within a few minutes, we all had stunning new pedis thanks to Piggy Paint!
If you'd like to spend some quality girl time with your daughter and get some dazzling toes in the process, then I highly recommend any of the nail care items from Piggy Paint. Their high-quality, all-natural, made-in-the-USA nail polishes will have your piggies looking great in just seconds. Now that Piggy Paint is available at Walmart, it's super convenient to pick up a bottle any time and perk up those piggies!
Elizabeth C.
Ruskin, FL
Review for: Let's Flamingle more...
I originally purchased this product to, well, paint my pet piggy's hooves. She wasn't impressed. HAHA Me, however, I am very happy with my choice. This was my first time trying this product. I had to put a few layers on, but the color is really nice and it dries quickly. I love that it is non-toxic, as I have lots of pets and a few of them like to nibble on my nails. This way I don't have to worry about them getting sick. I will be buying other colors soon!
Sarah F.
Comes in a cute package of three with a small nail file. Love it! Wanted to paint my one year olds nails without the chemicals, piggy paint was the answer! The colors are perfect for young children, nothing to flashy or too old!! Glides on smooth and sticks! Love!
Darlina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it work as well as regular nail polish? Does it last as long, etc.?
Makala H.
Have you tried it?
Latasha R.
Bensalem, Pa
We're can I find theses polishes
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do you let your kids paint your nails with this?
Brittany M.