Piggy Paint Nail Polish
BY PIGGY PAINT
Natural as Mud. Non-toxic, Low Odor, Kid-friendly.see more...
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
- "We allow her to paint our nails too because if it gets on our skin(which it does all the time haha), it's non toxic and comes off easily!" in 43 reviews
- "Comes in great colours, my daughter loves to have her nails painted and with Piggy Paint, I do not have to worry about harsh chemicals and odours. " in 17 reviews
- "these are cute for your little girls to have and have fun with painting their toes, they really didnt stay on my baby very well but shes still little so i think when shes older it would be perfect for her to play with." in 14 reviews
- "I recommend Piggy Paints to all of my friends with little ones and frequently include it in birthday/Christmas presents. " in 14 reviews
- "If I have any complaints, I guess I would say that the color doesn't last long but I would guess that is because it lacks the chemicals that other nail polishes have. " in 9 reviews
The two stars are simply for the fact that they are water based, and the color was cute and very vibrant. There was no scent while I painted my nails so that was a huge plus!
However it doesn’t have 5 stars because first, after applying a top coat(not the same brand) it drastically changed the color from pink to orange. I didn’t mind the orange I thought it was still very vibrant and cute - but not what’s on the bottle. Second, within 24 hours all my nail polish had peeled off my nails. It was just peeling off my nails. I treated it no different than other nail polishes and still somehow it just chipped and peeled away. No lasting power at all, and I don’t see why I should have to paint my nails every single day!
Riley and I were given the chance to sample some of Piggy Paint's newest offerings, which we could hardly refuse. I love painting toes with my daughter, but have to admit that I've never let her paint MY toes before. Piggy Paint is so safe and natural though, that when I saw Piggy Paint's Nail Pen included in the items we were to review, I just couldn't resist letting Riley in on the fun.
She did a great job for a three-and-a-half-year-old, and tried so hard to paint my toes perfectly. It also gave me a great reason to try the Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover so as to clean up the many spots on my feet which shouldn't have been purple!
I enjoyed knowing that the Piggy Paint nail polish I was using was non-toxic, all-natural and had absolutely no chemical smell to it. It's also extremely kid-friendly in that it dries hard in only 60 seconds and covers so well that it only required ONE coat. After Riley's toes were painted, she wanted to paint her daddy's toes too. He was nice enough to oblige and within a few minutes, we all had stunning new pedis thanks to Piggy Paint!
If you'd like to spend some quality girl time with your daughter and get some dazzling toes in the process, then I highly recommend any of the nail care items from Piggy Paint. Their high-quality, all-natural, made-in-the-USA nail polishes will have your piggies looking great in just seconds. Now that Piggy Paint is available at Walmart, it's super convenient to pick up a bottle any time and perk up those piggies!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos