BY PIGGY PAINT

The Little Chick Gift Set includes: Dragon Tears, Fairy Fabulous, and Angel Kisses. see more...

• So I'm trying to buy a non toxic and more eco friendly na...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this product in retail stores? If so, where?2 Answers
  • I'm curious if it is safe to use on a 6 month old baby? W...1 Answers
Tiffany D.
Vicksburg, MS
Great product for babies! Used his on my 6 month old! No smell! Simply amazing! Very affordable. It does rub off easily though! But I would still use again! Oh and fun colors are always a plus!
shelby p.
I LOVE piggy paint! My daughter is always wanting to do her nails when I do mine but she likes to suck on her fingers all the time and I didn't feel it was safe to paint her fingernails until I found PIGGY PAINT! My daughter loves this stuff and so do I cause it is non toxic and natural so I feel safe whenever I give her a manicure and I see her later with a finger in her mouth. Also if you make a mistake it is easy to clean up. The only downside to this product is it does come off a little easy but at the same time its a good thing? but for my daughters manicure it is perfect! Thank you piggy!!
Valerie S.
Elk Grove , ca
I really like this stuff! I received paint and remover as a gift for my daughter! Low/no smell! I painted her toes when she was a newborn :) not an easy task on teeny tiny toes! Does chip easily, but it's for my kid... Not a big deal
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
My 8 year old and I both love piggy paints ! Pictures is the glow in the dark puffy paint . It has no odor and its chemical free with is very important to me , because we try to use natural and organic products as much as possible ! We have been using puffy paints for several years , I love it that its so safe for her !
Melissa C.
Derby, KS
I love these polishes! I was looking for something that I could paint my young daughter's nails with and there aren't any other polishes on the market like this! I love that there isn't the list of chemicals that are in most kid nail polishes. They are also fast drying and offer good coverage. They chip off a little quickly, but that is to be expected since there aren't a lot of crazy chemicals to increase the staying power. Excellent product!
Tawnya P.
My daughter loves this nail polish and she is 10. She loves all the colors and says look how cute the bottle is lol. It takes a little bit to dry but I feel good about her using it. It stays on a few days and its easy to take off. Her favorite color is red so that nail polish doesn't last long lol.Great product, we will continue to buy.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I bought this for my daughter because she loves wearing nail polish. I love that this brand is non toxic. It has a good amount of colors. This nail polish is easy for my daughter to apply. It takes a while to dry. and it looks great. This is great for anyone with a little girl who hates putting harsh chemicals.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
These are so awesome.. I use them on my two year old since she loves her nails painted but this is great cause it has no harsh chemicals and it's all natural .. the colors are beautiful and very pigmented
Kasi B.
Puyallup, WA
My daughter has this product and I absolutely love it! I feel comfortable using it on her since it lacks the nasty chemicals found in other polishes. It stays on quite well for a natural brand and the color is beautiful. I would recommend doing two coats and I highly recommend buying the top coat.
Ashlee W.
Springfield, IL
I love this nail polish. I love the fact that Piggy Paint can be used on toddlers. I'm able to paint my nieces nails and know that nothing harmful is in this product. it's very safe to use on your infants to make their piggies colorful! !
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I find this product?!
Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
How is the color pigment with these? and where can I find them?
Ashley L.
About how long does the nail polish last before chipping off?
Kayla B.
Sussex, New Brunswick
Can you buy this product in retail stores? If so, where?
Sydney  P.
I've never seen this product. Where do you purchase it at?

back