Piggy Paint Go With the Glow Gift Set
Piggy Paint is awesome! My daughter is a thumb-sucker though we're in the process of trying to break that habit. She loves nail polish. This is one of the only nail polishes that we trust to put on her nails! Non-toxic. Definitely a winner!
Piggy paint is really good for anyone with a scent sensitivity. Normal nail Polish made me not able to breath, but with piggy paint there was no smell. It is targeted for children, but as an adult it worked great for me.
My daughter lives to paint her nails but is a major nailbiter. I love that this is non toxic so I won't be so worried about her ingesting a lot of chemicals.
Love piggy paint! As a mom I do not like using chemicals on my yound children. Piggy paint is odor free and easy to remove
I love using Piggy Paint on my daughters, it's safe to use cause it's non toxic. Beautiful colors. Highly recommended.
Piggy paint is a lovely concept and I feel safe using it on my daughters, but it chips away very quickly and is expensive. The colours are beautiful when first applied but they don't last very long.
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question