5 varieties available
Piggy Paint Glitterbug Nail Polish
My daughter loves her Piggy Paint nail polish! She received it for her first birthday, and has collected several other bottles since. It's non-toxic, which is a major plus, and it goes on nicely. It isn't necessarily long lasting, but it does come off on it's own after a few days, so you don't have to use nail polish remover.
We use these on my little cousins when they come over asking for manicures. It's great for little kids and helps minimize the mess because it dries fast, but it also chips very very quickly.
I really love this nail polish. This polish is awesome I love using it on my niece nails. She really love the polishes from piggy paint non-toxic nail polish.
Piggy paint has very few color options. Goes on well but peels and chips easily. I like that they're non toxic.
Love piggy paint because it's non-toxic for my little one's fingers but it does chip and peel very easily. I like that it dries quickly. Overall it's a great alternative to traditional nail polish if you want to paint your little one's fingers for something specific.
Q & A
Be the First to Ask a Question