MakeupNail CareNail PolishesPiggy Paint
Girls Rule Non-Toxic Nail Polish and Pedicure Set

Piggy Paint Girls Rule Non-Toxic Nail Polish and Pedicure Set

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Piggy Paint Girls Rule Non-Toxic Nail Polish and Pedicure Set!
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
Review for: Ecom Piggy Paint Nail Polish Variation Parent Durable
I like that this product is non-toxic and safe to use but I really wasn't impressed... It takes forever to dry which just isn't practical with little ones. It also seemed to wear off pretty quickly. So its a lot of effort for something that doesn't even stay well. I'd rather just use regular polish on my girl's toenails and leave their finger nails alone :-)
Maelyn H.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Ecom Piggy Paint Nail Polish Variation Parent Durable
I love this product! I love that I can use it on my toddler, because it is nontoxic and plus it doesn't leave the room smelling of nail polish because it is odorless. I highly recommend Piggy Paint to anyone wanting to paint their little one's nails/toenails. The pricing could be a bit lower, since the bottles are not that big. But that didn't sway me from buying them.

Looking for your answer?