BY PIGGY PAINT

Cuddles and Kisses Gift Set contains LOL (a shimmery hot pink), Piggy Paint Remover, and Pinkie Promise (a bright pink). see more...

Buy on Piggy P...
Amanda L.
Algona, WA
I love that there is an option to paint my little girls nails with out the harsh chemicals. I assumed the paint would be cheap and peel, but actually it's pretty durable considering it's on a toddler. She is slowly learning to paint her own nails (and dads) and it wipes right off the skin. Highly recommend for any little princess! (Or Prince who likes to be a little glamorous)
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
LOVE this brand - I have had the fortunate opportunity to have them since they launched years ago after meeting the owner at a trade show. The company is just so great at customer service and the polishes are perfectly sized, have a great "no polish" smell and well wear for little fingers that end up in little mouths.
Aimee S.
I love that Piggy Paint nail polishes are non-toxic, so I can feel safe using them on my daughter. They don't last as long as standard nail polish, but for me the trade off is worth it.
cailin t.
We love this brand! My 19 month old loves having her nails done. I'm glad the smell isn't nearly as strong as regular nail polish. It's non toxic and definitely made more for kids. I love not having to worry about when her fingers go into her mouth!
Angie E.
Great Polish. They are awesome for my little 2 yr old diva. I feel safe with it on her since it's non toxic. My only con would be that it wears off and chips easily. But that also good because then we get to try another color of Piggy Paint. =)
brittany m.
Beardstown, IL
I really enjoyed piggy paints. this kit is fabulous. my youngest is two. I looked into piggy paint for her. as she always wants her nails and toes 'pretty' ...its safe and amazing!!
Erica M.
Hampton, VA
I was so excited when a friend introduced me to piggy paint. I love that I can safely use this polish on my toddler. It comes in many pretty colors. Love it!
Michal J.
I love Piggy paint for my daughter! It goes on well, has a great color after 2 coats, and best of all is not putting harsh chemicals onto her young body!
Crystal R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this! Started painting my daughters nails! No chemicals or toxins! I'm so happy with the colors! Just amazing
Cindy Z.
Santa Ana, CA
These nail polishes are perfect for kids. They don't have harsh chemicals and the packaging makes it more fun.
Kandace  M.
Lincolnton, NC
Very cute product where can u purchase this at
Caitlin
Does it have the harsh chemical smell like regular nail polish?
Priscila F.
Xanxerê
Que embalagem fofinha! Super atrativa! Alguém saberia se está disponível no Brasil?