Pierre™ Signatures Angus Cheeseburger 8-6.2 oz. Box uploaded by Ilene D.

BY PIERRE

Premium flame-broiled Angus beef steak with American cheese on a sesame seed bun. see more...

Sapphire W.
I just got some of these yesterday and my husband made them for dinner last night an I fell in love with this product. So did my kids along with my husband.
  Pierre™ Signatures Angus Cheeseburger 8-6.2 oz. Box  Is a must try...
Ashley S.
Oregon, OH
I gotta say, for a frozen cheeseburger, these are actually pretty good for in a pinch.  First of all, I thought the burger patty would be this big hunk of gray beef that was probably steamed, but it isn't.  It looked as if it had actually been fried before being frozen.  I thought the bun would get tough in the microwave but it actually stayed pretty soft.  Maybe one little portion gets a bit tough but hey, microwaves aren't perfect lol.  What I like to do is stray from the package instructions (it says to open one end of the bag) and I take it out and take the top bun off and put it beside the rest of the sandwich.  I love that you can easily take the sandwich apart, and if you have someone who's picky and doesn't like cheese on their burger just take the cheese off and chuck it.  That way I don't have a big infused mess to try and take apart when I go to put my condiments on.  There's another method I came up with but haven't tried yet, is take the sandwich apart (while still frozen of course), put the burger patty on the George Foreman gril, put the bun in the microwave for a few seconds, and finish them off on the George Foreman along with the burger to get them nice and toasty.  Then take everything off and put it back together.  Hey worth a shot lol.  But overall I highly recommend them.