Hair CareHair ProductsShampooPierre's
Pierre’s APOTHECARY Argan & Almond Oil Moisturizing Shampoo

Pierre’s APOTHECARY Argan & Almond Oil Moisturizing Shampoo

by Pierre's

Moisturizing Shampoo with Argan & Almond Oil gently penetrates the hair cuticle infusing the dry strands, reducing friction and breakage. Perfect for daily use providing a micro barrier that protects the hair from styling heat & UV rays. Blended with Coconut Oil & Honey to create a nutrient-rich luxurious shampooing experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pierre’s APOTHECARY Argan & Almond Oil Moisturizing Shampoo!
Ale L.
Lerdo durango
Es una linea de shampoo muy buena deja el cabello sedoso,con una mejor textura y ademas oscurece el cabello y hace que se vea mas joven
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
I got this stuff on sale from Ross and had no expectations at all needless to say I fell in love! It has helped my dry hair become soft and shiny again! I dye my hair alot so this has been a life saver when it comes to restoring my hairs health. I would highly recommend this if your hair needs some TLC
Brianna B.
ArdmoreAL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This left my hair feeling so soft and smooth. It was super easy to brush my hair. The brush just glided right through. This might be my go to shampoo!
Andreina S.
allentown
I loveeeeee itttt it is so good love the oil and smells amazingggggg my hair has never looked better
Nikki R.
Roma, TX
Found the big bottle of this in TJ Maxx, got to buy it once more and has been hard to find since. I had waist length hair and got a bad hair cut (shoulder length) and bad dye job, where my hair was taking extremely long to grow back and damaged. Started using this 3x a week, and using my reg. Shampoo in between. It worked wonders, was amazed at how quick my hair grew. Looked beautiful, long and healthy. Highly recommend!!

Looking for your answer?