Pierre F Probiotic Pore Clarifying Mask Charcoal and Green Tea uploaded by Doris B.

BY PIERRE F

Leave your skin supple and smooth to the touch with more elasticity than before with the ProBiotic Pore Clarifying Mask Charcoal and Green Tea from Pierre F. Pierre Skin Care offers a full range of services that addresses a variety of skin problems and conditions whose mission is to provide outstanding dermatological care to achieve beautiful skin to give beauty from the outside in. see more...

Buy on Amazon
I absolutely love this mask . I have combination skin and am prone to hormonal breakouts. BUT I am also concerned with hydration and anti aging products as well. This product left my skin smooth,hydrated to the touch (but not greasy) helped clear up a few breakout areas I had and also refined my skin texture. The smell of green tea was light but incredibly crisp and fresh. My skin the next morning looked amazing!
Megan K.
Megan K.
I absolutely love this product. It is a deep cleansing mask made with all natural ingredients. The charcoal really removes the impurities. Its great
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This Is a great pore clarifying mask! Makes your skin feel soft and firm. Very reasonably oriced and easy to find
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Ardmore, OK
I have combination skin and this mask left it soft but not greasy. The great tea smell was very pleasant. My skin felt revitalized. I definitely will buy this again and recommend to others as well.
Jannina M.
Jannina M.
Valhalla, NY
Just perfect. It cleans my face just with one try I love it specially for oily face!'
María G.
María G.
Miami, Florida
Probé esta mascarilla y me gustó. Siento que le va muy bien a mi piel seca con unos pocos poros visibles. Huele riquísimo y no irritó mi piel sensible. La sensación fue de que alimentó mi cutis. Me gustó mucho y sí la recomiendo.
Brianne L.
Brianne L.
Claremont, NH
The directions are very vague but this stuff works mircales. I always have a problem with dry skin on my face and things always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft.
Issy J.
Issy J.
AMAZING !!!!! CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH THIS HELPED 😊 I had an issue with my pores and I tried everything to get rid of them but this product got rid of most of them- FIRST USE! Deffo happy with this product. Will be purchasing this again
Doris B.
Doris B.
Mcallen, TX
I like this product because after a while to use it the skin is cleaner and smoother, takes a while to dry but after removing it if you will notice the difference
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
La Grange, KY
what store can you buy this at ?