Pierre F Probiotic Pore Clarifying Mask Charcoal and Green Tea uploaded by Deonna M.Pierre F Probiotic Pore Clarifying Mask Charcoal and Green Tea uploaded by Michela C.Pierre F Probiotic Pore Clarifying Mask Charcoal and Green Tea uploaded by Doris B.

BY PIERRE F

Leave your skin supple and smooth to the touch with more elasticity than before with the ProBiotic Pore Clarifying Mask Charcoal and Green Tea from Pierre F. Pierre Skin Care offers a full range of services that addresses a variety of skin problems and conditions whose mission is to provide outstanding dermatological care to achieve beautiful skin to give beauty from the outside in. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Erin J.
One of my favorite masks. Gently removes dirt, dead skin cells and oil. Drys up acne without drying your skin. Very smooth application and smells and feels great.
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
This is a great mask for someone with oily skin and blackheads! I tend to mostly only use it during the summer when my skin is more oily and moisturized. I get a lot of blackheads on my nose that are very hard to remove and this helps a lot! It's at a great price point as well.
Brianne L.
Claremont, NH
The directions are very vague but this stuff works mircales. I always have a problem with dry skin on my face and things always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft.
BeautyCaffeine *.
I absolutely love this mask . I have combination skin and am prone to hormonal breakouts. BUT I am also concerned with hydration and anti aging products as well. This product left my skin smooth,hydrated to the touch (but not greasy) helped clear up a few breakout areas I had and also refined my skin texture. The smell of green tea was light but incredibly crisp and fresh. My skin the next morning looked amazing!
María G.
Probé esta mascarilla y me gustó. Siento que le va muy bien a mi piel seca con unos pocos poros visibles. Huele riquísimo y no irritó mi piel sensible. La sensación fue de que alimentó mi cutis. Me gustó mucho y sí la recomiendo.
Brandie B.
Ardmore, OK
I have combination skin and this mask left it soft but not greasy. The great tea smell was very pleasant. My skin felt revitalized. I definitely will buy this again and recommend to others as well.
Megan K.
I absolutely love this product. It is a deep cleansing mask made with all natural ingredients. The charcoal really removes the impurities. Its great
Deonna M.
I fell in love with this product! It makes your skin super smooth, and clear. It evened out my skin tone, and gave me a soft glow.
Jessica M.
This Is a great pore clarifying mask! Makes your skin feel soft and firm. Very reasonably oriced and easy to find
Jannina M.
Valhalla, NY
Just perfect. It cleans my face just with one try I love it specially for oily face!'
Jordan W.
La Grange, KY
what store can you buy this at ?