BY PIERRE CARDIN

Pierre Cardin is a men’s woody spicy cologne with aromatic, fresh spicy, balsamic, warm spicy, citrus, and woody main accords . Released in 1972, this fragrance wears well on fall and winter days and nights. It has top notes of orange, lavender, basil, bergamot, and lemon, followed by middle notes of carnation, sandalwood, patchouli, and geranium. In the base are notes of leather, tonka bean, benzoin, amber, vanilla, and oak moss. The sillage and longevity are moderate.

• "Great classic smell to it, and it is very affordable." in 1 review
Leslie M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This cologne is also for, I would say, the older mans generation between 45 and 75 it has been on the market for many years and is very cheaply priced. I don't really like the musky aroma and the sweetness of it.
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
Introduced in 1972, Pierre Cardin has been hard to beat. I'm not a fan of most fragrances (or what women wear, either) because most all are too flowery, sweet or downright in-your-face. I gladly tolerate Pierre Cardin however and Canoe cologne as well. Both are great.
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
HALSTON is the perfume that my husband uses the most. I just love the fresh and clean smell.
Not to strong or overpowering.
Edgar M.
Visalia, CA
Has a good musk smell to it. Great classic smell to it, and it is very affordable. One spray goes a long way so it last long.
Amanda D.
Montgomery, TX
This is my dad's favorite cologne. It smells so good on him. I love the smell because it reminds me of him.
Loraine B.
Like the smell on a hot day smell very good when I'm fresh out the bath no need to worry self ready
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This cologne smells really good I always get it for my dad as a father's day gift.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Really great sent. Not a very overpowering scent at all. Definitely recommend.
Boom Meng'Yong J.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I remember as a child my daddy wearing this Cologne. Then when my brother was a teenager he started wearing it to.
Rosine I.
Oh I love this bought it for the bf has a nice musky smell especially the after shave love the smell love love

back