BY PIER 1 IMPORTS #60 in Online Retailers

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I don't shop at peir1 a ton but if I am looking for interesting home decor that really gets my guests talking I head to Peir1 first, they are a wonderful site with a easy to navigate website. Their customer service is great too, they are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for.
Amy S.
I usually love everything at pier one! They are always on trend and have everything from tables to dish ware to knickknacks. Anything for your home you can find at Pier One, but you have to be willing to part with a big chunk of change to do so. It’s pretty expensive. Tbh, a lot of times I will go to their website for ideas and then shop elsewhere to copy the idea for cheaper.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love going to Pier 1, especially when the seasons / display changes. They, no matter where I am, always have a brilliant and inviting display as you pass by, temping you to walk in. The items are on the pricier side but, you can tell the items are good quality. The sales are fantastic if you have the patience to wait for them. Sometimes the various candle scents can be overpowering upon entering and I've been known to walk out, due to this, and my sensitivities. Never meet a store that wasn't tidy and clean.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
We always get curtains and tiki torches as well as end tables if they have them and lamps if we are in need of new lamps. I also have some really cool wall hangings and honestly I could spend so much money in those stores that's why I normally have to bring my husband with me and give him the list and have him go in and grab the stuff because we normally preorder on the site and pick it up here in our town.
Nichcole P.
Millville, NJ
Cute home decor and furniture, nice selection of unique items at a fair price. Quality is nice and they are always debuting something new. Prices are fair on some items. I enjoy my pier1 shopping trips.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Pier 1 is such a phenomenal place to get fun, original pieces for your home decor! I absolutely love the variety that they offer as its unlike anywhere else! It can be a bit pricy but the quality is always great. I love when they have a sale so you best believe that’s when i capitalize on a lot of products! Totally recommend shopping here!
Danielle I.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely adore this store. I love walking into pier one to find the perfect pieces that are unique to my home and my style. They offer quality products that look fabulous in my home. I am extremely satisfied with the products, the customer service, and variety that completes my home.
Miranda V.
I buy almost all my coffee mugs from pier 1 and all my Halloween decorations! They have adorable decorations even though the best time to get them is after the holidays are over and just stock up for next year because their stuff is a little pricey! Hobby lobby is way cheaper!
Whittley H.
Huntsville , AL
I bought some throw pillows for my couch and love seat. They are gorgeous. I love how there products are well made. I have also bought vases from them before and they are very sturdy. They were a little on the pricey side however the quality is well worth it.
Angelina G.
I just love this store! Their decor will leave anyone speechless and their furniture is beautiful but also sturdy! Their customer service is amazing! I mean, nowadays it’s not common to find a store that really goes above and beyond to make your space a home!