pier1.com uploaded by janet a.pier1.com uploaded by Samantha G.pier1.com uploaded by Elena F.

BY PIER 1 IMPORTS #46 in Online Retailers

Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
I am so glad that we still have a pair one in our town whenever I feel like my apartment needs just a little bit of jazz and up I can walk into the store and guarantee I'm going to find at least five things that just put a smile on my face and make my apartment look that much brighter and if you haven't tried their candles you need to stockpile on them they are a superior candle I won't even mention the name of the other candle place but Pier 1 candles are far superior
Peyton O.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This is definitely a in place to go and look around or browse online. They have a huge selection of home items to choose from. They also have a lot of unusual patterns (on place mats, table runners, etc.) that you won't find anywhere else. Some items can be a bit pricey but the quality is usually way worth it! Love all their candles as well, they are always getting new ones in. Plus, their seasonal section is usually amazing!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Mill Creek, WA
They always have such amazing furniture and the cutest holiday pieces! Keep your eyes open for discounted days, and sign up for their mobile memos and coupons. I got these awesome pillows for the living room couch. The lumbar pillows are great for every day, and I could pass up on their Fall pillows. They even have a zipper on the back for easier spot cleaning, and so you can purchase covers for every day use.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Pier1.com has the cutest and most unique items for decorating my house. Whether I am looking for a unique candle, a piece furniture, or a throw rug, Pier 1.com has what I need. Sometimes I like to go to the website and just browse to see the newest arrivals. I love the worldwide bohemian vibe that most of the items have. Prices are a little higher than typical stores, but you also find such unique items.
janet a.
janet a.
elmont, NY
I can't even explain all the beautiful items that Pier 1 always has. Beautiful mirrors and chairs Ottomans to make your home look so unique. But one of my favorite and all-time go to item is my Island Orchard diffuser. I am in love with the smell of this diffuser and have them in pretty much every room of my home. As you can see I need to get a refill soon.
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
When im looking for "THAT ITEM" Pier 1 this the go to store. Online I can find so much. Chairs, tables, vases, rugs, decorative serveware and mirrors. Every season it seem like their colors change. Ive found many vases and those little things that complete any house to make your house complete. Perfect place to shop to find the perfect house warming for anyone.
Jeanett A.
Jeanett A.
I love Pier 1 store. I am so sad that they close down the stores in Manhattan, because this is the store I would go to for Christmas shopping. They have great Candle and Candle holder, pillow, gift card ,picture frames and alot of different stuff. Now I will have to go online to purchase stuff. This store is so awesome. I would recommend this store.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Pier one is great!  Lots of great home deco products of different styles and different price points.  If you are looking for something to jazz up your space, this is a great place to find it.  Some things are a bit pricey, but Pier one has better products than some of the discount places but mostly reasonably priced items.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
I ordered a Christmas tree after Christmas 2016. I was able to use multiple discounts on top of the post holiday markdowns, on top of a gift card. I got a great deal, and the tree arrived pretty quickly, although it would still be a year before I can use it. The tree was double boxed, so it was protected, and it is beautiful!
Tina H.
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
Love how easy there website is! Very affordable prices and tons of product to choose from! A lot of times I even received free shipping! I order from them online several times a year! Great Customer service if you ever have a return or exchange! Definitely recommend you use this for all your household goods