BY PIER 1 IMPORTS #45 in Online Retailers

Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
We always get curtains and tiki torches as well as end tables if they have them and lamps if we are in need of new lamps. I also have some really cool wall hangings and honestly I could spend so much money in those stores that's why I normally have to bring my husband with me and give him the list and have him go in and grab the stuff because we normally preorder on the site and pick it up here in our town.
Theresa A.
Pier1.com has the cutest and most unique items for decorating my house. Whether I am looking for a unique candle, a piece furniture, or a throw rug, Pier 1.com has what I need. Sometimes I like to go to the website and just browse to see the newest arrivals. I love the worldwide bohemian vibe that most of the items have. Prices are a little higher than typical stores, but you also find such unique items.
Sara T.
Camarillo, CA
Candles, Candles and more candles. I have hit the scented candle jackpot with this place. I was in search of some new scents and decided to try their candles out. I'm in love with the Pineapple Basil and Gingerbread! I also loved the ribbon candy oil because it smelled just like sweet delicious Christmas sweets I had as a child. I will be back for more next week for sure!
Samantha G.
Mill Creek, WA
They always have such amazing furniture and the cutest holiday pieces! Keep your eyes open for discounted days, and sign up for their mobile memos and coupons. I got these awesome pillows for the living room couch. The lumbar pillows are great for every day, and I could pass up on their Fall pillows. They even have a zipper on the back for easier spot cleaning, and so you can purchase covers for every day use.
Samantha S.
So expensive but I love all their stuff. I really can only afford Christmas ornaments and mugs cause once I saw a throw blanket for $150 which is way to much for a fuzzy blanket in my opinion but everything is super nice and I definitely think if you have the money you should go for it.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I don’t shop here often because the prices are pretty high but when I do I am not disappointed at all. I love the types of products they have. Very beautiful and different. Shipping and quality is good. Wish they offered more deals and coupons
Alicia K.
I order some Christmas decorations from here last year. I was a little hesitant because of the price, but when they arrived I saw the amazing quality and I was more than happy! Very quick shipping too and packaged very well so they didn't break.
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
I am so glad that we still have a pair one in our town whenever I feel like my apartment needs just a little bit of jazz and up I can walk into the store and guarantee I'm going to find at least five things that just put a smile on my face and make my apartment look that much brighter and if you haven't tried their candles you need to stockpile on them they are a superior candle I won't even mention the name of the other candle place but Pier 1 candles are far superior
janet a.
elmont, NY
I can't even explain all the beautiful items that Pier 1 always has. Beautiful mirrors and chairs Ottomans to make your home look so unique. But one of my favorite and all-time go to item is my Island Orchard diffuser. I am in love with the smell of this diffuser and have them in pretty much every room of my home. As you can see I need to get a refill soon.
Tiffany V.
Pier 1 has some really cool home decor things. I enjoy seeing what new products they have. However, it can get very pricey if you are on a budget so this is definitely better for people who have a large budget for their decor.