BY PIER 1 IMPORTS #57 in Online Retailers

Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Pier 1 is such a phenomenal place to get fun, original pieces for your home decor! I absolutely love the variety that they offer as its unlike anywhere else! It can be a bit pricy but the quality is always great. I love when they have a sale so you best believe that’s when i capitalize on a lot of products! Totally recommend shopping here!
Sara T.
Camarillo, CA
Candles, Candles and more candles. I have hit the scented candle jackpot with this place. I was in search of some new scents and decided to try their candles out. I'm in love with the Pineapple Basil and Gingerbread! I also loved the ribbon candy oil because it smelled just like sweet delicious Christmas sweets I had as a child. I will be back for more next week for sure!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I don't shop at peir1 a ton but if I am looking for interesting home decor that really gets my guests talking I head to Peir1 first, they are a wonderful site with a easy to navigate website. Their customer service is great too, they are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for.
Angelina G.
I just love this store! Their decor will leave anyone speechless and their furniture is beautiful but also sturdy! Their customer service is amazing! I mean, nowadays it’s not common to find a store that really goes above and beyond to make your space a home!
Ashley R.
Graymont, IL
Pier1 has some nice products. I have purchased a papasan chair & cushion from there & I am happy with my purchase. But dang, their prices are out the roof!!! I have been in the store multiple times & only left once with something (the papasan chair & cushion) because I can’t get myself to spend the kind of money they are asking for on some of their products! Overall, they are over priced... & unless they have an awesome deal, plan on spending an arm & a leg.
Jacquelyn K.
Pier 1 has been around for such a long time and has always been a favorite of mine. The customer service is fabulous and their merchandise is even better. Such beautiful items for the home and are reasonably priced!
Kassiah P.
User friendly website, fast and safe delivery, safe and stable packaging, friendly customer service, picture and dimensions are accurate and helpful, return policy is fair and conventions. Overall, highly recommend.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
We always get curtains and tiki torches as well as end tables if they have them and lamps if we are in need of new lamps. I also have some really cool wall hangings and honestly I could spend so much money in those stores that's why I normally have to bring my husband with me and give him the list and have him go in and grab the stuff because we normally preorder on the site and pick it up here in our town.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Great for decorating and falling in love with way too much stuff! It’s great quality but can be expensive so I tend to look for deals! Great for holiday decor so I love to play in there around Christmas!
Nichcole P.
Millville, NJ
Cute home decor and furniture, nice selection of unique items at a fair price. Quality is nice and they are always debuting something new. Prices are fair on some items. I enjoy my pier1 shopping trips.