BY PIEL LEATHER #11 in Tablet Accessories

Color: Chocolate; iPad folio flips open to reveal multiple open pockets for business cards or papers. Exquisite design protects iPad from daily use with leather border and a hook 'n loop fastener. Transforms into a horizontal or vertical stand for hands-free viewing. Leather border securely holds the iPad in place and features openings in the appropriate areas to plug any external devices or adapters. Made from leather. Ipad: 9.5 in. L x 7.5 in. H. Overall: 10 in. L x 8 in. H see more...

Francisco A.
Washington, DC
Good classy case for your iPad.

It has padding so even if you drop it the iPad shouldn't take any damage. It looks great on the iPad and makes you look quite distinguished when you are using it.

The only downside it's that it didn't lock the iPad automatically as the Smart Cover does.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
This is an awesome iPad case it's super sleek and looks amazing and chocolate brown it does an excellent job of protecting my iPad I use mine all the time and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good iPad protection!
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
One of my favorite cases I've had for my iPad. I love the soft smooth leather and the rich color. I keep it on my iPad almost everyday. It's worth the price tag. It keeps your device safe while looking stylish.
Amber K.
I have a different color but absolutely love it. It has a nice texture, had a good price point and covers great. Very durable and was exactly what I needed. My friend went and bought one after seeing mine.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
This case is gorgeous and so sleek I love the chocolate color and the feel it fits perfect and is great quality for my iPad I recommend this to every one with a iPad you will love it too I am overall satisfied
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how it's the perfect fit for my iPad and how it protects my iPad from falling or scratches. I like how when you flip it it has a stand so it won't fall. I definitely recommend this iPad flip case.
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
This iPad cover is beautiful as is functional. It protects my iPad from the daily wear and tear and bumbs throughout the day. It meets my expectations. I would recommend. It's a pretty color.
alondra c.
I have a case like this and it keeps it secure and in place and i also like that you can make itstand instead of just holding it in your hands all day.
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
i love this for my tablet, ive used it for awhile and believe it would
work for most model tablets , i would definitely recommend to a friend
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
Great case does a good job at protecting your pad and it is high quality and very durable built to last
Dona C.
Is this real leather?
Jazmin M.
Staten Island, NY
I have this case for my ipad. And it keeps,it in plase and protects it i have it in pink Tho still the same thing just different color
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
How much is this flip case?