Pie Face Showdown Game uploaded by Lorna W.

BY PIE FACE

Pie Face Showdown Game: Pie-throwing arm could go off at any moment Hilarious family fun Easy to set up and clean Includes sponge or use your own whipped cream For 2 players Adult assembly and supervision required Choking Hazard; Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. see more...

Breanna R.
My children (3,5) got this for Christmas. They loved it! I let them watch a video first to understand how to play. They thought it was hilarious. It was about 20 dollars when I purchased it. Mine came with a whipped cream coupon. If you run out, it comes with a wet sponge to use in place of that.
Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
This game is so fun. We play it often and I seem to always take a pie to the face but the whip cream is yummy and the girls get a laugh. Family game night in our house is never full.
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
This is the funniest game! My kids have a blast whenever they play, it's messy but what can you do. We originally had the first version of pieface but we like this one a lot more. Would recommend
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
Fun game to watch my kids and husband play however I'm not fond on whipped cream in my hair but the kids absolutely love this game they truly laugh out loud as hard as they can
Tiara M.
We bought this game to play for a challenge video on our Youtube channel (The Minor Life)
It was SUPER FUN to record. Assembly was quick and simple and the game was easy to pay
Stephanie E.
Skokie, IL
I seen a video on facebook with this game and i thought it was absolutely funny for both my boys to play this game together! Heck, it was so funny i played with them. Keep baby wipes on the side of you for quick clean up.
keren a.
crowley la
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My family goes crazy when i pull this game out. We go hours and hours playing this game. We are so competitive. But i highly recommend its so fun, but so sticky. Its ok though we love it. Great family game to spend time playing .
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I live this game good quality for pasing a good time with family members and friends just to have a good time or a laugh.
Lorna W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
We used the updated version with a cannon.

Another one of those that seems fun and is a big hit on social media, but in reality doesn't really go down well. I can imagine some drunk adults having fun with this, or maybe older kids, but at the lower end of the age scale (5+) the kids didn't enjoy getting splatted in the face. With adults it has an unfortunate tendency to go right up the nose too.

Assembly is far easier if you just eyeball it, because the instructions are, frankly, total garbage. The diagrams are impossible to tell what's what and the instructions aren't really clear either. I was able to assemble it eyeballing the box and what looked like it would fit, but I really get irritated when instructions aren't clear and well-laid out.

It's also pretty shabbily designed. For example, the 'face plate' tends to flop forward and then the hand gets stuck, meaning the person can easily defend from the 'splat'. This issue could have easily been fixed with some plastic clips on the chin rest, to hold the plastic face part steady. The buttons also make the hand go the 'opposite' way from the way your facing. For example, right button makes the hand swing left. That can get pretty confusing as well.

This is in the vein of 'musical' toys, in that you should only give it to parent's you hate. The cream is a small amount, but the way it's forced through the cannon means that it splatters everywhere. If you live in a plastic-wrapped house, you'll be fine. If not, be prepared to find cream several feet away. Clean-up isn't easy either as the cannon doesn't open, so you're always worried about missing any cream or the wetness drying out properly, though I do appreciate that they made the whole thing washable.

In short, none of us really enjoyed being hit in the face, so it wasn't really fun for us at all and the cream gets everywhere. We weren't particularly having fun to begin with, but even then, it got old pretty fast. I'll stick to board games!

Note: You must provide your own whipped cream, we used store bought spray cream.
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
It's very fun for the first five minutes but loses its appeal really quick. We've only used it a handful of times and gotten bored. It's good for competitive people and to post videos on social media but it's a one time try kind of thing.
how do i buy stuff on this website?????
I it free I need it for free