BY PIE FACE

Pie Face Showdown Game: Pie-throwing arm could go off at any moment Hilarious family fun Easy to set up and clean Includes sponge or use your own whipped cream For 2 players Adult assembly and supervision required Choking Hazard; Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. see more...

Breanna R.
Breanna R.
My children (3,5) got this for Christmas. They loved it! I let them watch a video first to understand how to play. They thought it was hilarious. It was about 20 dollars when I purchased it. Mine came with a whipped cream coupon. If you run out, it comes with a wet sponge to use in place of that.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
My family goes crazy when i pull this game out. We go hours and hours playing this game. We are so competitive. But i highly recommend its so fun, but so sticky. Its ok though we love it. Great family game to spend time playing .
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
La Verkin
This is the funniest game! My kids have a blast whenever they play, it's messy but what can you do. We originally had the first version of pieface but we like this one a lot more. Would recommend
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
This game is so fun. We play it often and I seem to always take a pie to the face but the whip cream is yummy and the girls get a laugh. Family game night in our house is never full.
Tiara M.
Tiara M.
We bought this game to play for a challenge video on our Youtube channel (The Minor Life)
It was SUPER FUN to record. Assembly was quick and simple and the game was easy to pay
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Skokie, IL
I seen a video on facebook with this game and i thought it was absolutely funny for both my boys to play this game together! Heck, it was so funny i played with them. Keep baby wipes on the side of you for quick clean up.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
It's very fun for the first five minutes but loses its appeal really quick. We've only used it a handful of times and gotten bored. It's good for competitive people and to post videos on social media but it's a one time try kind of thing.
I it free I need it for free