BY STEAM'ABLES DELUXE #15 in Frozen Vegetables

Perfect As An Appetizer or Side Disk Enjoy a great appetizer or complement your favorite meal with Pictsweet Deluxe Edamme with Sriracha Seasoning, Simply place this Steam'able bag in the microwave and in minutes, it expands as the steam begins to gently and evenly cook your wholesome beans to tender perfection. Edamame can be served as a tasty appetizer by gently pushing the beans from the pod into perfection. Edamame can be served as a tasty appetizer by gently pushing the beans from the pod into your mouth. For a crisp, wholesome addition to your favorite salad or meal, just shell and enjoy. see more...

Amber A.
Amber A.
Phoenix, NY
My kids love these! They have a great flavor and are a wonderful healthy snack! Quick and easy to use. I keep a bunch in my freezer.
Pam W.
Pam W.
I love edamame! I was weary to try but I'm so glad I did! I loved them we bought the Sriracha flavored ones too but haven't tried them yet. I will review them when I do. But the Asian flavoring...yummy! I'll be keeping a bag on hand at all times. :-) such a healthy snack too!
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
If you like Edamame, you'll LOVE these! They are seasoned and ready to go, all you have to do is cook them in the microwave then get ready for a tasty treat. I use these as a side dish to go with dinner or even as a snack. My whole family enjoys them, including my picky 4 year old. They do come in the pod so you have to pull the seeds out with your teeth but that's all part of the experience. I actually prefer the sea salted version of these, but they are all so yummy!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I love cooking these and then picking up take out sushi! Perfect and quick, also very cheap.
Arlene G.
Arlene G.
Jersey City, NJ
I love these! They come out of the microwave soft enough to pop the peas right out of it's shell, no need to add salt either because flavor is perfect! For those looking for healthy snack these are always a great go to option!
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
I have been looking so long for a good, quick edamme. I have tried a few different brands and this is my favorite thus far. They aren't as good as fresh but they have a good consistency. They are also seasoned perfectly - too addicting.
Stormy D.
Stormy D.
I really like edamame and these steam packages are very convenient. Easy to throw in your lunch for a great filling and healthy meal. Very easy to prepare just throw it in the microwave for a few minutes and voila, I would definitely buy this brand again, very good.