PictSweet Steam'ables Edamame with Sea Salt uploaded by Farrah J.

BY PICTSWEET

Pictsweet® Steam'ables® Edamame with Sea Salt.
Seasoned.
Soybeans in the Pod.
Steams in the Bag in Minutes!
Fresh Frozen Deluxe from the Farm.
Since 1945. see more...

Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
A family favorite as a side or as a snack. Easy to prepare and take with me on the go. My kid loves these in her snack cup and would eat these every day if I let her. The only thing I don’t like is that I have to shell them. I prefer the frozen edamame that is already shelled.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
seriously these are delicious. we first fell in love with edamame at a sushi place and have loved it since. These taste just like edamame from a restaurant. We add extra sea salt to this and holy cow it's amazing! It's super cheap as well. We always have about 5 in our freezer at a time!!
Dalynn B.
Des Allemands, LA
Literally my FAVORITE healthy snack! I am a fan of some good cajun seasonings so I bring some water to boil and add some crab boil. I add in these edamame's and after it begins to boil again, I add some salt until they open up a little. They are absolutely delicious! I eat about 4 bags a week!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Really great snack/meal! If you're looking for something easy to make for lunch that's ultra filling, I definitely recommend edamame, especially the PickSweet kind, since it microwaves in its own package.
L C.
This is my go to snack while I am at college! They are easy to keep in a mini fridge and heat up perfectly! This edamame has the perfect amount of saltiness and the edamame cook to be a delicious and healthy treat! I have noticed however that this product can overcook easily and some browning can occur, just be careful! :)
BreAnna N.
Toms River, NJ
These are amazing! One of the better brands of frozen edamame that I've had. I also love how they now make them with cracked pepper and sea salt. Also they taste much better if you cook them on the stove verse the microwave! Hreat healthy snack that takes 5 minutes to make!
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I absolutely love this product and keep a few bags on hand to have as a snack or a side dish. It is so easy to just throw in the microwave and steam them, and the sea salt flavor is amazing. Edamame is a great source of extra protein!
Jordan D.
These are amazing! I'm a college student so i love that these are relatively cheap and have a lot of edamame in them! They are seasoned really well and only take 7 minutes to heat up in the microwave... Plus they're a better snack than junk food!
Juliana T.
I got so hooked on these. For a start I love edamame, but my mom got tired of making them for me when they were frozen the traditional way so when we saw this, I fell in love.
Carly Z.
Wilkes Barre, PA
My favorite snack! Love this as a healthy, guilt-free snack! Definitely tastes like what you would get from a Japanese restaurant. Dipping them in soy sauce is great too!