Pictsweet Steam'ables California Vegetables Seasoned uploaded by Semaria S.

BY PICTSWEET

Pictsweet® Steam'ables ® Seasoned California Vegetables with Cracked Pepper Seasoning.

Steams in the bag in minutes!

Deluxe.

Fresh frozen from the farm.

Since 1945. see more...

Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
I just made this for lunch as a side and it was delicious. I was worried it might be a little yo heavy on the black pepper but it was just great.
Christy H.
lesage, WV - West Virginia
I use these alot. They have a lot of great flavor and choices and my kids enjoy them. Especially when these veggies are out of season.
Stephanie P.
These are the only frozen veggies I buy. They are yummy and quick plus not expensive. Great for a quick side or to throw in soups
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
I get these ad it is a perfect bad healthy side dish to my meals. It's convenient and priced well! A must have in my home
Belinda S.
Phenix City, AL
Easy and quick side dish, just add salt/pepper and butter and they taste great. I buy them all the time.
Jordan A.
Columbia, MO
I love fresh veggies but if I'm in a hurry these taste great and they are quick and easy.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
These summer vegetables blends with cracked pepper are so good!!. quick and Easy to prepare in the microwave. Price point:very affordable. Makes a great addition to any meal.