PICTSWEET Seasoning Blend 24 OZ BAG

BY PICTSWEET

Pictsweet Seasoning Blend is an easy and tasty ingredient to use in many cooked dishes. Use Seasoning Blend in meat loaf, chili, bread stuffing, hamburgers, spaghetti sauce or casserole recipes. see more...

PICTSWEET Seasoning Blend 24 OZ BAG
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
PICTSWEET Seasoning Blend is time saving for days you do not feel like chopping fresh veggies all day. It is convenient and a provided by a trusted brand. This season blend is great for everyday cooking such as: homemade hamburgers, meat loaf, soups, casseroles, omelets and slow cooker meals to name a few.
Salinda B.
My most favorite shortcut ever!!! This blend is the perfect secret in my kitchen! With my favorite blend of seasoning veggie already chopped, I just pull the bag from the freezer and drop a handful or two into soups, crockpot dinners, casseroles--even omelets!
Kimignon W.
Longview, TX
So convenient, I use this when I have no desire to cut up onions, pepper, etc. I pretty much use it in every meal I cook. A great blended seasoning.
Stephanie J.
Covington, LA
Of course nothing is better than fresh veggies, but if you are in a bind time-wise, this is a great alternative
Bianca B.
I love using this blend in all my foods especially with oven baked chicken adds perfect flavor.