BY PICTSWEET

With real cream Steams in the microwave Ready in minutes Since 1945 see more...

Ana A.
Ana A.
North miami, FL
Foodie Expert
Im really not a fan of spinach but one of my friends recommended this brand. I fell in love with it the first time I tried it. I also tried the corn on the cob and its delicious
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Ayden , Nc
I love anything by pictsweet but their spinach is the best very rich and creamy full of flavor my whole family loves it even down to my son who doesn't like spinach but he will eat this
Erica H.
Erica H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My husband and I love this cream spinach. We like to add bread crumbs to make it tastier!!! It goes well with beef or pork.......
Elaine W.
Elaine W.
Clovis, NM
I like to use this as a dip with chips it is great and my whole family really enjoy . When family comes to town they always ask me to make this for them.
natalie D.
natalie D.
Las Vegas, NV
We buy this often in my household because my daughter loves spinach. Pictsweet has a tasty creamed spinach that lacks flavor but good in consistency. After adding your own seasonings this will be a great dish to add to your table just make sure you buy several because the box lies when it comes to amount served. For my daughter and I we use about 2 boxes to feel satisfied. Overall this is a good solid product to buy.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Haines City, FL
We love this in our home. It's very simple to heat up in the microwave when you are rushed for time to put food on the table for the family. It tastes great. Very creamy. We also use it for dips and such. It's also very cheap!
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Pictsweet creamed spinach with real cream sauce is delicious.We all enjoy this side with dinner.Easy to fix and to clean up.