Pictsweet Breaded Okra

by Pictsweet

Pictsweet Breaded Okra: Fresh frozen fresh from the farm Low cholesterol Low fat Low saturated fat

Do you add salt or is batter pre salted
How do you prepare this? Are you able to bake it?
Start your review of Pictsweet Breaded Okra!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My family love breaded okra and this is such an easy way to serve it.in reviews
This breaded okra is the best frozen kind I've found.in reviews
My husband is a huge fan of okra .in reviews
Jennifer M.
West Union, SC
This breaded okra is the best frozen kind I've found. It's the closest to freezing my own that I can find, and it tastes great. The breading is wonderful and doesn't fall off when frying. The taste is very close to homemade.
Elizabeth M.
Littleton, NC
I absolutely love this brand of frozen okra. Normally I serve fresh breaded okra but on those really busy nights I reach in my freezer and pull out a bag of Pictsweet Breaded Okra and toss them in the deep fryer for that extra crunch that my family loves. Close to homemade as you will get. As a southern cook I know okra and this okra is delicious.
Jessica M.
Rockwood, TN
Picts week is a good brand I really do like the breaded okra wouldn't have it any other way I would definitely recommend them and will buy again
Sonja S.
Lafayette, LA
I love fried breaded okra and Pictsweet is a great one. Fries up well and brown. Nice fresh taste. Sometimes the breading will clump a bit, but I guess that’s what’s to be expected with quick foods. Well worth a try.
Glamour G.
The Pictsweet breaded okra is perfect for when you have a meal that needs a little fried okra to go with it.
Nicky B.
Sooo yummy! Easy to fry up real quick! Tastes soo good and the batter stays on so well!! Classic southern food!
Meghan A.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this breaded okra. I am the only person in my house who likes fried okra so I love to keep this in the freezer and when I get the urge I just throw a handful in the fryer when it is heated up for anything else and I get to eat all by myself. I have tried breading fresh okra at home and it is such a mess. These make my life so much easier.
Alex D.
Carrollton, GA
I use this okra and it is really good. The breading doesn't come off when fried and it taste delicious
Mary W.
Millbrook, AL
This is the best store bought okra I have tried. Tastes just like home grown.
This is the best store bought okra I have tried. Tastes just like home grown.
Debra G.
Fort Scott, KS
We love it, we can take out small portions & control how much we use. Don't have to use the whole thing. Use Coconut oil & it is wonderful. Not heavy breading so that is neat!!