Pictsweet Asparagus Spears Steam'ables uploaded by Nia N.Pictsweet Asparagus Spears Steam'ables uploaded by Nia N.Pictsweet Asparagus Spears Steam'ables uploaded by Nia N.

BY PICTSWEET #43 in Frozen Vegetables

Pictsweet?? Asparagus Spears Steam'ables??.
Steams in the bag in minutes!
Fresh frozen deluxe from the farm since 1945. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nia N.
This is SUCH a convenient product!!! These packages are sold at my local Dollar Tree, so I grab a few every week. My husband and I generally each have half of a package with our dinner, although if I don’t watch him, he’ll start stealing mine. These can steam in the bag (convenient when I have the whole stovetop in use), or can be cooked on the stove as usual. The quality is high, and I’ve never gotten a subpar bag. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be pricey or complicated, and products like this are the key. Definitely add this to your grocery list!
Serina P.
Portland, OR
I buy these all the time, they are super easy to make. I wish there were more veggies on the bag than they provide but we can't have it all eh. They taste great as long as I don't overcook them and make them mooshy.
Isabel A.
Having veggie ready on hand to steam in a bag is very helpful to me staying helpful. I just throw them in the microwave and before you know it they're done. Not to mention where I live they're a good price for vegetables.
Kylie W.
Silvis, IL
Tastes great and they steam well in the bag. The texture, taste and everything is pretty consistent with steaming fresh asparagus on the stove. Fair price for what you get.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
I buy these instead of fresh, because we never eat them fast enough and they go bad unless their frozen. They taste great and it's a pretty fair price.
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
I try and buy fresh veggies, but I always keep Pictsweet veggies in the freezer. They are great to have on hand and they are a great price.
Meredith W.
This product is great for quick dinner nights. I have those nights quite frequently, so something this quick is a lifesaver.
Kristen B.
Washington, DC
I love how easy these steamable bags make it to cook asparagus. The veggies taste fresh and are very affordable.