BY PICSART

PicsArt - where everyone becomes a great artist! PicsArt is a free, full-featured photo editor and art community. >> "It’s somewhat surprising that an app with a more complex feature set has actually done so well on mobile" Techcrunch >> "PicsArt incorporates user-suggested changes often--because the company isn't afraid of frequent updates. - Inc. >> "PicsArt Transforms Your Smartphone Pictures Into Works of Art" - Mashable >> "Their app.. allows you to create artwork from photos with a functionality close to what you get on expensive professional tools like Photoshop. But PicsArt is free and requires no instructions or training." - Fast Company PicsArt’s toolkit includes: * Picture Editor - Tons of photo manipulations, masks, collages, frames, borders, stickers, text effects, clipart graphics, overlays, callouts, crop, rotate, color adjust and more! * Magic Effects - awesome artistic photo effects such as a stenciler, cartoonizer, sketcher, Orton, Lomo, vintage, cross process, HDR, fattal, pencil, Holgaart, watercolor, contours, comic, neon, gouache, old paper and more! * Draw - Many drawing effects including: draw, sticker mode, callouts, artistic brushes and text styles! Draw on your Facebook friend's photos and share your artwork with the World! * Sharing - quickly share with family and friends in PicsArt social network or by adding photos to Facebook, Twitter or send photos by email. * Photo art community - a great place where people can share and discover photo art works. FAQ: - I have accidentally denied access to photos how to enable it so that I can edit pics from phone via PicsArt? For iPhone/iPad go Settings -> Privacy -> Photos, here you'll see the list of apps with On/Off access control. To learn more visit http://picsart.com and grab a look at the very best of the PicsArt network. For any questions, problems or wishes please email us at support@picsart.com Thank you for using PicsArt! see more...

• "I use it alot to make collages and write on pictures." in 2 reviews
  • "It is very easy to use." in 1 review
  • "This is a really fun little app!" in 1 review
  • "You can add so many different effects on your pics and clip art" in 1 review
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this app because of the intensely vibrant hues, filters, and effects it offers. I use this app mostly to completely transform my favorite pictures into down-the-rabbit-hole type colorful designs. I like the community and that you can mark your photos free for others to edit, it's like a giant artist collective and so much fun to get lost in. Plus...it's FREE!
Julie ⚓.
Chicopee
I absolutely love this app. It is my go-to for editing my photos. I love the choices of filters and the many tools that are included to make any specific changes. it is easy to use and very helpful. I definitely recommend this app to anyone. the possibilities are endless with it!
t s.
Techie Expert Level 1
I use to use Picsart a lot and it has improved so much over the years. I think it would be good for people who like to edit really vibrant, bright colors to their photos almost like an unrealistic artsy edge. You can create some fun pictures and there is a lot to choose from.
Thao T.
Techie Expert Level 1
I’ve had this app on my phone for a really long time. It’s great to edit photos and super user friendly. It’s also free so you don’t have a lot to lose by downloading and trying it out! I would recommend to anyone who like to tweak their photos!
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I like this app is useful I just think that if they put any kind of guide or tips would be great ! For people (like me) that use it for the first time and don't have any idea of how to use it anything else it's good for me
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
This app is really great i have a fanclub so editing is my life. I could photoshop anything like literally . It is soo easy to use i mean once you get used to it. There are many tutorials on youtube if you dont knew how to use it. Everthing is free on their but certain stickers or frames u have to buy
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love the picsart app because I can create so many artistic art ideas and then make it into a master piece. The picsart app has thousand of features and it makes my photos look more fancy. I would recommend this app to others over similar apps that fix your photos, that give you photo effects.
This app I've used for about 5 years and people are just barely discovering the app still. I love how they are also always changing.
I do think with their contests, they should pair up with famous people or give real life prizes out to those who win their contests and not just a feature on the app.
Connie R.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Picsart! So many awesome tools..and so many ways to share your creative art. I can make art out of art..easy to use...you will enjoy hours of creative ways In using this app...enjoy!
Jaydee D.
Ive had this app for years. its amazing to see the growth of the app through out the years. ive had this app on andriod and apple. the app always has new features. every time I use the app i find a new thing it does and its free. ive used this app always and i compare all the other apps to this one and this one always wins no doubt.
Nay T.
For versatility and the fact that it's a free app it's amazing. Yes, it's true, it's EASIER to make photos look nice with VSCO, but Picsart affords you more creative license and intensive editing (for example, a clone stamp and brush). What's more, all the filters are free and can be layered!
Desiree A.
Who else thinks this app is really great?
Mark I.
I don't know how to help people, inform them or message them on here and I saw in one girls review that she wished there was an easier way to add text vs the drawing tool. I just wanted to let her know that there also a text section for adding all kinds of text with different fonts/colors.....there's a ton of things at the bottom to choose from from stickers, clipart, text, lights, tools for editing. Its a really AMAZING app once you know all it had to offer side from what it does to the device
Jaime O.