BY PICSART

PicsArt - where everyone becomes a great artist! PicsArt is a free, full-featured photo editor and art community. >> "It’s somewhat surprising that an app with a more complex feature set has actually done so well on mobile" Techcrunch >> "PicsArt incorporates user-suggested changes often--because the company isn't afraid of frequent updates. - Inc. >> "PicsArt Transforms Your Smartphone Pictures Into Works of Art" - Mashable >> "Their app.. allows you to create artwork from photos with a functionality close to what you get on expensive professional tools like Photoshop. But PicsArt is free and requires no instructions or training." - Fast Company PicsArt’s toolkit includes: * Picture Editor - Tons of photo manipulations, masks, collages, frames, borders, stickers, text effects, clipart graphics, overlays, callouts, crop, rotate, color adjust and more! * Magic Effects - awesome artistic photo effects such as a stenciler, cartoonizer, sketcher, Orton, Lomo, vintage, cross process, HDR, fattal, pencil, Holgaart, watercolor, contours, comic, neon, gouache, old paper and more! * Draw - Many drawing effects including: draw, sticker mode, callouts, artistic brushes and text styles! Draw on your Facebook friend's photos and share your artwork with the World! * Sharing - quickly share with family and friends in PicsArt social network or by adding photos to Facebook, Twitter or send photos by email. * Photo art community - a great place where people can share and discover photo art works. FAQ: - I have accidentally denied access to photos how to enable it so that I can edit pics from phone via PicsArt? For iPhone/iPad go Settings -> Privacy -> Photos, here you'll see the list of apps with On/Off access control. To learn more visit http://picsart.com and grab a look at the very best of the PicsArt network. For any questions, problems or wishes please email us at support@picsart.com Thank you for using PicsArt! see more...

• "I use it alot to make collages and write on pictures." in 2 reviews
  • "It is very easy to use." in 1 review
  • "You can add so many different effects on your pics and clip art" in 1 review
  • "This is a really fun little app!" in 1 review
Navpriya S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Techie Expert
This app is really great i have a fanclub so editing is my life. I could photoshop anything like literally . It is soo easy to use i mean once you get used to it. There are many tutorials on youtube if you dont knew how to use it. Everthing is free on their but certain stickers or frames u have to buy
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I like this app is useful I just think that if they put any kind of guide or tips would be great ! For people (like me) that use it for the first time and don't have any idea of how to use it anything else it's good for me
Marriah A.
Bloomington, MN
Whenever I need to edit or filter my photos I always count on this app. I beyond recommend it. It's easy and effective! I've been using it for a few years now and always turn to use it ! And it's free to download!
Connie R.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert
I love Picsart! So many awesome tools..and so many ways to share your creative art. I can make art out of art..easy to use...you will enjoy hours of creative ways In using this app...enjoy!
Maria S.
I use to love this app but now with the new update I'm still do like it but I don't use as much as I use too. It's still good but I don't know it's like there something missing. But it's still good app.
Sheetal B.
Gurgaon
Techie Expert
I have used this application few months back, it has very nice filters , frames. One can easily make a collage of their choice. Overall experience is good.
Kayla G.
Kilgore, TX
Techie Expert
I use PicsArt to edit all of my photos! I love the filters and all of the things you can do on the app! Very easy to use and I will be using it forever lol
Shanell G.
Amarillo, TX
I live picsart! I use it to edit photos or make collages of my kids! I would recommend this to anyone who likes to make their pictures just stand out!!!
laura m.
bronx, NY
Techie Expert
Esta app es buenisma para esitar cualquier foto es muy buena me encanta la super recomiendo de verdad es muy buena exelente
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
I use this app for all my picture editing and definitely would recommend it to everyone! It's got a lot of ways to make your pictures look great!!
Desiree A.
Who else thinks this app is really great?
Mark I.
I don't know how to help people, inform them or message them on here and I saw in one girls review that she wished there was an easier way to add text vs the drawing tool. I just wanted to let her know that there also a text section for adding all kinds of text with different fonts/colors.....there's a ton of things at the bottom to choose from from stickers, clipart, text, lights, tools for editing. Its a really AMAZING app once you know all it had to offer side from what it does to the device
Jaime O.