PicsArt Photo Studio uploaded by Connie R.PicsArt Photo Studio uploaded by Marriah A.PicsArt Photo Studio uploaded by Sylvia T.

BY PICSART

PicsArt - where everyone becomes a great artist! PicsArt is a free, full-featured photo editor and art community. >> "It’s somewhat surprising that an app with a more complex feature set has actually done so well on mobile" Techcrunch >> "PicsArt incorporates user-suggested changes often--because the company isn't afraid of frequent updates. - Inc. >> "PicsArt Transforms Your Smartphone Pictures Into Works of Art" - Mashable >> "Their app.. allows you to create artwork from photos with a functionality close to what you get on expensive professional tools like Photoshop. But PicsArt is free and requires no instructions or training." - Fast Company PicsArt’s toolkit includes: * Picture Editor - Tons of photo manipulations, masks, collages, frames, borders, stickers, text effects, clipart graphics, overlays, callouts, crop, rotate, color adjust and more! * Magic Effects - awesome artistic photo effects such as a stenciler, cartoonizer, sketcher, Orton, Lomo, vintage, cross process, HDR, fattal, pencil, Holgaart, watercolor, contours, comic, neon, gouache, old paper and more! * Draw - Many drawing effects including: draw, sticker mode, callouts, artistic brushes and text styles! Draw on your Facebook friend's photos and share your artwork with the World! * Sharing - quickly share with family and friends in PicsArt social network or by adding photos to Facebook, Twitter or send photos by email. * Photo art community - a great place where people can share and discover photo art works. FAQ: - I have accidentally denied access to photos how to enable it so that I can edit pics from phone via PicsArt? For iPhone/iPad go Settings -> Privacy -> Photos, here you'll see the list of apps with On/Off access control. To learn more visit http://picsart.com and grab a look at the very best of the PicsArt network. For any questions, problems or wishes please email us at support@picsart.com Thank you for using PicsArt! see more...

• "I use it alot to make collages and write on pictures." in 2 reviews
  • "It is very easy to use." in 1 review
  • "You can add so many different effects on your pics and clip art" in 1 review
  • "This is a really fun little app!" in 1 review
RosaMaria P.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love the picsart app because I can create so many artistic art ideas and then make it into a master piece. The picsart app has thousand of features and it makes my photos look more fancy. I would recommend this app to others over similar apps that fix your photos, that give you photo effects.
This app I've used for about 5 years and people are just barely discovering the app still. I love how they are also always changing.
I do think with their contests, they should pair up with famous people or give real life prizes out to those who win their contests and not just a feature on the app.
Jaydee  D.
Jaydee D.
Ive had this app for years. its amazing to see the growth of the app through out the years. ive had this app on andriod and apple. the app always has new features. every time I use the app i find a new thing it does and its free. ive used this app always and i compare all the other apps to this one and this one always wins no doubt.
Nay T.
Nay T.
For versatility and the fact that it's a free app it's amazing. Yes, it's true, it's EASIER to make photos look nice with VSCO, but Picsart affords you more creative license and intensive editing (for example, a clone stamp and brush). What's more, all the filters are free and can be layered!
Aubin B.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
Editing pics and creating simple graphic quick on my iPhone or tablet has never been easier. It's free with lots of filters and clip art, frames and texts. I use PicsArt all the time for most of my editing needs. I love that it's super easy to use
Maria S.
Maria S.
I use to love this app but now with the new update I'm still do like it but I don't use as much as I use too. It's still good but I don't know it's like there something missing. But it's still good app.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
My favorite picture app! you can make collages, frames, editing features as well as easy to share with other social media apps. it has tons of great free options as well as paid ones.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
I like this app a lot. It's great for simple picture editing. It's free and definitely not professional but awesome for average people wanting to just do some filters and small edits.
M R.
M R.
Only use it to add a frame, I think the filters are kind of too much , but besides that a front can be added and it's a free, and it does the work I need it for
Mike C.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
This app is like a much easier of Photoshop but on steroids, the only limits are your imagination and they are constantly providing new updates and features.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Richmond, VA
The perfect phone app for editing pictures or creating art and sharing it with others. PicsArt has many different features and is incredibly easy to use.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Who else thinks this app is really great?
Mark I.
Mark I.
I don't know how to help people, inform them or message them on here and I saw in one girls review that she wished there was an easier way to add text vs the drawing tool. I just wanted to let her know that there also a text section for adding all kinds of text with different fonts/colors.....there's a ton of things at the bottom to choose from from stickers, clipart, text, lights, tools for editing. Its a really AMAZING app once you know all it had to offer side from what it does to the device
Jaime O.