HealthMedicines & TreatmentsPicot
Sal De Uvas, 12-count (Pack of 2)

Picot Sal De Uvas, 12-count (Pack of 2)

by Picot

Picot Antacid 0.17 oz (Pack of 12) - Sal de Uvas Antiacido

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Picot Sal De Uvas, 12-count (Pack of 2)!
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
I love picot! It gets rid of any heartburn or bloating that I might be having! I have used it for years and continue to do so.
Dania W.
Tummy Aches be gone!!!! I remember when I was like we would eat it by itself! Yikes! Why? I don’t know lol but this works real good when you have an upset stomach.
Jaqueline M.
Porterville, CA
I always have some of these at home because they really help me with heartburn. I also like to take them when I havr a stomach ache and they seem to work pretty good.
Anisah O.
El Paso, TX
It works fast and is very useful when you have stomach pains and/ or are nauseous. By far, this is a very good product

Looking for your answer?