BY PICOT #36 in Antacids

Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Fitspiration Expert
I have stomach issues and I always keep these on hand. They help me through a lot. I deal with dietary restrictions that I sometimes ignore because I just can't afford to get the more expensive things I need. They are super cheap here in California you can get them at the 99 cent story. They work amazing for me and I use them quite a lot.
Bree F.
I use this when I don't have any Alka-Seltzer or Pepto-Bismol. This is one of my favorite relief aids. If I have a stomach bug, ate something with a little too much acid, heartburn, nausea, indigestion, this is your medicine. Very relieving, very soothing, very fast acting. I would very much so recommend this to any and everybody that needs quick relief and aid from stomach issues. I purchased this at my local Walgreens Walmart frys, Target any local grocery store closest to me. Give it a try if you ever have any issues with your stomach.
Georgia G.
My abuelita would give me this for my stomach aches and it works wonders. I love it because it's not a tablet so the dissolve time is faster. It fizzes and has a slight taste. It's not supposed to taste amazing rather help soothe your upset stomach. It's not chalky like Pepto or Tums. I prefer this over Alka-Seltzer.
Khara O.
Hobbs, NM
This is the best heartburn relieve. When nothing else works I reach for this every time its the most effective one I have used.
Picot always meets my expections and I use it at least 4 times a month. I am very satisfied with this product and would purchase it over and over again.
Brenda V.
Santa Ana, CA
If you had a few too many tamales or tequila, these are a must! I actually like the way it tastes too. I always pack these when I go on trips since my hubby and I are such foodies. I usually buy these at my local Northgate Gonzalez market. Always happy with how I feel after wards.
Lucia A.
I love this!!! This antacid is the only product that will help me with my heartburns or reflex. It's safe to use even when your pregnant. It doesn't taste as bad especially if you drink it with 7up or sprite and there SUPER AFFORDABLE. Highly highly recommend.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Fitspiration Expert
Reall great for heart burns or nausea and stomach aches my family and I purchase picot very often it does what its mean to do any it does it quickly ! For fast results picot is the way to go the taste is not so bad, not the greatest taste but it does the work !
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Fitspiration Expert
Very useful when I have a stomachs ache! Really helps my stomach! It's also great to eat by itself! I prefer these over alkaseltzers! Also you can eat this with your finger and enjoy it little by little compared to the alkaseltzer it's all in one and it sucks!
Christina G.
I honestly love this stuff for when I have heart burn or I feel overly full. I know it says to mix with water but I eat the powder like candy (I know I shouldn't) but that's he only effective way it helps me get rid of the gas and bloating. It taste like lime and it foams a bit but nothing that makes me grossed out. I'd rather take this than alka seltzer
Fernanda R.
Asheboro, NC
These work really good for me, they have an immediate effect as soon as i take them. I usually just take them straight out of the packet no water or nothing. They have like a salty/sour taste to them. They sell them basically at any drugstore or walmart
Gabriela C.
El Paso, TX
Would you rather drink or chew antacid tablets?
Isamar G.
Reseda, Ca
How exactly is this used?
Jessica A.
Berwyn, IL
What store did you find this
joni g.
Adams County, OH
How fast these act
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
How well do these work compared to tums?