BY PICOT #12 in Antacids

Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
This was always something that could be found at home. I grew up using picot; any time I had an upset stomach or felt bloated this was always the go-to item. Now I always buy from the 99 cent store so it is very affordable and last long since you don't need much of the powder. To me it taste like lemon not bad but it does foam up and you lick it since that's how i would take. You can also add to water if you perfer that way. I highly recommend this product if you have an upset stomach as its very affordable.
Lesley F.
South Gate , CA
This is a random product but I really do use it a lot and it is very essential. I get car sick on long distance rides and this really does help stop my stomach from feeling funny. My boyfriend also uses this when he drinks/eats dairy, he is lactose, and it helps him get rid of his stomach pain and inflammation also! It’s an amazing product and doesn’t taste bad either.
Nancy S.
When I was a kid I used to eat these like candy! Straight out of the packet, I didn’t know what they were for until I was older. During my pregnancies I always got really bad morning sickness and aside from sparkling water this was one of the only things that helped! I also get car sick on long trips so I always have some in my car!
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
This reminds me a lot like Alka Seltzer. It works really well when I have an upset stomach, but i am not a fan of the taste. I found this at Walmart, so I’m assuming you can find this everywhere. I prefer others just because of the taste, but it does work, hence the 3 stars.
Lilién E.
As a person that doesn't eat greasy food whenever I do it upsets my stomach so I take a picot and immediately start feeling better. Being away in college from home and not having my mom there whenever it's hard. I always know to have picot in my purse, bag and room lol
Danet C.
Wichita, KS
I have used this stuff for so long. My mother gave me this when I was young for tummy pains. It works so well for any kind of stomach related issues! It's not pricy either! I use this all the time for me and my family. Gotta have It in my medicine cabinet all the time
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
Even as an adult I can't stomach the taste of this however I continue to take this because it's a lifesaver. It will settle your stomach within minutes, it may make you burp but that will help you out tremendously and if you can keep it down you'll feel better asap.
Mrs. L.
During pregnancy I reached out for Tums because I wasn't sure if this was safe for my baby, But other than that this I magic! I rather take this over Tums...just because u have to dissolve this in a bit of water..it's really good for indigestion, I recommend it.
Lauren S.
Birmingham, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I grew up on this stuff. This was my grandmother's go to whenever I had a stomach ache. I had a really sensitive stomach as a child, so we used this often. Honestly, it's not a pleasant experience. The taste isn't anything to rave about, but it gets the job done.
Yindra S.
Houston
Sal de uvas Picot antiacid effervescent powder for solution is the best antiacid ever, Good Product. For those that are looking for a Bromo Seltzer replacement, this product is a good option. However, it does not have any Asprin or Acetaminophen
Gabriela C.
El Paso, TX
Would you rather drink or chew antacid tablets?
Isamar G.
Reseda, Ca
How exactly is this used?
Jessica A.
Berwyn, IL
What store did you find this
joni g.
Adams County, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How fast these act
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How well do these work compared to tums?