BY ANTACID

The fast and effective antacid, against heartburn, acidity, indigestion. Effervescent powder. Great flavor. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
This product had been around for ages! And if u suffer from heartburn then this is for you. It literrally works in seconds. Like most i would get the average antacids and pop them in my mourh all day...then suffer from constipation due to the chalk like powder...this is nothing like that. They are pre packaged packets each packet last my more than one use. Its sour yes...but as you swallow you feel the burn all the down then a release of the gas. This pregnancy this is a life saver!!
Nancy M.
I don't know what it is about this product but it always makes my nausea go away very quickly. You can pick it up at any drugstore. It is pretty cheap. And tastes better than Alka-Seltzer.
Ana S.
I've used this product since I was a child. I buy a box at the 99 cent store just in case I ever need it. The product itself works well and I drink it REALLY fast so I won't have to taste it. Definitely something I keep in my medicine cabinet just in case.
Victoria S.
My gosh it's super worth having this at home and not only dose it help your stomach but you can purchase it at any dollar tree or 99cent store I highly recommend buying this product ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
My parents introduced me to this product. Anytime my tummy hurted or something they would make me dip my finger in this and eat it. Works great. And you don't have to take those nasty alkazeltser.
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
In Mexico this is the best remedy for a stomach ache , usually people take it without any water and I take it like that it has a really good taste sometimes I even take it just to eat it lol
lia E.
This is my go to for stomach aches. Whenever I go out to eat with my girls and eat until I can't get up, I always have a little box of these to help ease stomach pains
Ana C.
This stuff is fast relief! I normally take it just how it is put some on my palm and swallow and I immediately get relief from when I feel sick to my stomach.
Luisa O.
This product has been a family favorite since I can remember. Every time anyone had a stomach ache this was the solution to it. It's like a powder Alka seltzer
Fabiola D.
Newton, KS
Este producto me encanta dasiado. Today Mi familia la USA Para el estomago. Son facil te tomar y yebar en la balsa De uno. Y muy efectivo. Es Mi preferido.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Does it taste nasty
Denisse O.
Do you pour this in water?
Fabiola D.
Newton, KS
A quien ma's le encanta el savor Del alzaser cm se led yamaba en mexico
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I wonder if there's any of the powder with sodium bicarbonate without the citrus