Picnic Time Canterbury English Style Picnic Basket with Deluxe Service for Two uploaded by Esmeralda T.Picnic Time Canterbury English Style Picnic Basket with Deluxe Service for Two uploaded by Esmeralda T.

BY PICNIC TIME

English design features willow construction with genuine leather straps and plush corduroy interiorpulliEnglish design features willow construction with genuine leather straps and plush corduroy interior/liliIncludes porcelain plates wine glasses... see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My personal impressions are that it is a very nice and complete set. The quality is pretty good...although the weave on the wicker could use a little improvement. All the materials were pretty nice for the price I got it for on Amazon, but I might have been a little disappointed if I had to pay full retail on it.

There is plenty of room inside for anything you might want to bring on a two person afternoon or evening in the park, and the weight (despite all the items) is very manageable. The suitcase style handle definitely makes it easy to carry.

I really kind of want one for myself now, and would have no issues with recommending this to a friend or getting another myself.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love this picnic basket. I love that the top has a spot for eating utensils and makes for easy storage. It frees up the bottom are for food and drinks. Even comes with a picnic blanket. We love this. So easy to take with you for that special date. Everything is easy to clean. Great for the park, the beach, fishing trips or that special road trip. Also great for a night of star gazing! I even love breaking it out on raining days for a romantic indoor picnic! It's quality made for the price! Easy storage when not in use too! We love ours! We highly recommend this picnic basket.
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
I LOVE THIS! When my boyfriend and I first got together I used this to surprise him with a picnic at the park for Valentine's Day. That was the first day we said we love each other. This will always have a special place in my heart.
Andrea W.
I adore this basket, I have it in the navy color and I have used it several times on a picnic. I would definitely recommend this basket to others, it has great quality behind it and a cute look. It is super functional, and compare to other baskets this company has been making them for years and stands behind their product.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
While this is a bit pricey, it's really great to buy as a gift. I gave this to one of my girlfriends for her birthday and she really enjoyed it. She and her hubby got to enjoy it together which made it even better.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Estoy enamorada de esta picnic basket. La vida es muy corta para disfrutar de un rico día de picnic comiendo en vasos/platos de plástico. Me gusta la idea chic de disfrutar con elegancia esa tarde especial con ser amado. So romantic 😍❤️️
michele d.
Fremont, CA
Who doesn't enjoy a good picnic. I feel like this has everything you could possibly think of. Unfortunately it doesn't come with a personal chef....but this little baby is still an awesome product and worth the price. I think there's good quality equipment that won't break after the first wash.
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a sweet, special
Occasion item. A Valentine's picnic perhaps? A quiet wine & cheese in the backyard for two? It sets the tone for a lovely date. Splurge on yourself and get one!
Desiree M.
Perfect for brunch on a sunny day, at a vineyard! It stinks having to take different containers in plastic bags! Lots of space for silverware, snacks, etc! I would highly recommend
Natália M.
I made a picnic for my husband one time for Valentine's Day! And that came in handy. Was so romantic and easy to transport. It is a little heavy but nothing "wow I can't hold it". I love it.
Priscila T.
Houston , TX
It think it would be nice to go on a picnic and I'm also here for the badge :D
Amanda S.
Northampton, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Quién a comprado este set
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
where can you buy this?
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Im just here for the badge
Claudia M.
Bakersfield, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Im just here for the badge.