Picnic Time Canterbury English Style Picnic Basket with Deluxe Service for Two uploaded by Esmeralda T.Picnic Time Canterbury English Style Picnic Basket with Deluxe Service for Two uploaded by Esmeralda T.

BY PICNIC TIME

English design features willow construction with genuine leather straps and plush corduroy interiorpulliEnglish design features willow construction with genuine leather straps and plush corduroy interior/liliIncludes porcelain plates wine glasses... see more...

laurinda r.
Brockton, MA
Great size for two people. So it’s a perfect for a date or something like that. I wish it came with more stuff and was bigger but it’s specifically designed for two people so I can’t complain. It seems to be extremely durable and is not heavy which is great.
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
My personal impressions are that it is a very nice and complete set. The quality is pretty good...although the weave on the wicker could use a little improvement. All the materials were pretty nice for the price I got it for on Amazon, but I might have been a little disappointed if I had to pay full retail on it.

There is plenty of room inside for anything you might want to bring on a two person afternoon or evening in the park, and the weight (despite all the items) is very manageable. The suitcase style handle definitely makes it easy to carry.

I really kind of want one for myself now, and would have no issues with recommending this to a friend or getting another myself.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love this picnic basket. I love that the top has a spot for eating utensils and makes for easy storage. It frees up the bottom are for food and drinks. Even comes with a picnic blanket. We love this. So easy to take with you for that special date. Everything is easy to clean. Great for the park, the beach, fishing trips or that special road trip. Also great for a night of star gazing! I even love breaking it out on raining days for a romantic indoor picnic! It's quality made for the price! Easy storage when not in use too! We love ours! We highly recommend this picnic basket.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
While this is a bit pricey, it's really great to buy as a gift. I gave this to one of my girlfriends for her birthday and she really enjoyed it. She and her hubby got to enjoy it together which made it even better.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Estoy enamorada de esta picnic basket. La vida es muy corta para disfrutar de un rico día de picnic comiendo en vasos/platos de plástico. Me gusta la idea chic de disfrutar con elegancia esa tarde especial con ser amado. So romantic 😍❤️️
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
This is a sweet, special
Occasion item. A Valentine's picnic perhaps? A quiet wine & cheese in the backyard for two? It sets the tone for a lovely date. Splurge on yourself and get one!
Desiree M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Perfect for brunch on a sunny day, at a vineyard! It stinks having to take different containers in plastic bags! Lots of space for silverware, snacks, etc! I would highly recommend
Natália M.
I made a picnic for my husband one time for Valentine's Day! And that came in handy. Was so romantic and easy to transport. It is a little heavy but nothing "wow I can't hold it". I love it.
Jonathan N.
Westminster, CA
What are you like going on a picnics are you have someone to impress and want to do something romantic, this is the best product for you. It comes with everything that you needed it makes great for pictures and surprising the one that you care I love about
Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
It's a bit pricey but you would expect to pay $100+ for a well-made picnic basket with quality stemware, silverware & other included items. A lovely set for a romantic picnic that will help you create lasting memories!
Priscila T.
Houston , TX
It think it would be nice to go on a picnic and I'm also here for the badge :D
Amanda S.
Northampton, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Quién a comprado este set
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
where can you buy this?
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Im just here for the badge
Claudia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Im just here for the badge.