BY PICKAPEPPA

Hot. Hot. Hot. This bottle of Pickapeppa Hot Mango Sauce is exploding with mango and spice flavor. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie G.
I love it and just always used it. Great flavor and it's a little pricey in the u. S. But worth every penny. I recommend it to anyone who love great flavor. Con is I need some more in my area!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This is my favorite of all the pickapeppa sauces i have tried so far. It is sweet, tangy and slightly spicy. It goes great on meat, veggies or starches. It makes a great dip for sweet potato or yuca fries. This is a necessity for authentic Jamaican cuisine. It also works well to drizzle over any food that needs a sweet savory mango sauce for garnish it is a lovely reddish brown and photographs well.
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL
I love jerk chicken and everything Jamaican food. I get it from Publix or Walmart. It is spicy and sweet. It goes amazingly with chicken, goat, fried rice, etc. I put it on my macaroni and cheese sometimes. I love the flavor. I have bought this a few times now.