BY PICKAPEPPA

Hot. Hot. Hot. This bottle of Pickapeppa Hot Mango Sauce is exploding with mango and spice flavor. see more...

Buy on Amazon
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This is my favorite of all the pickapeppa sauces i have tried so far. It is sweet, tangy and slightly spicy. It goes great on meat, veggies or starches. It makes a great dip for sweet potato or yuca fries. This is a necessity for authentic Jamaican cuisine. It also works well to drizzle over any food that needs a sweet savory mango sauce for garnish it is a lovely reddish brown and photographs well.
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL
I love jerk chicken and everything Jamaican food. I get it from Publix or Walmart. It is spicy and sweet. It goes amazingly with chicken, goat, fried rice, etc. I put it on my macaroni and cheese sometimes. I love the flavor. I have bought this a few times now.
Natalie G.
I love it and just always used it. Great flavor and it's a little pricey in the u. S. But worth every penny. I recommend it to anyone who love great flavor. Con is I need some more in my area!!!!!!!!!!!!!