BY PICK UP STIX #76 in Dining

Julissa J.
Julissa J.
Order here before her party and they do give you a variety of options to choose from and it's very affordable
Cristina Z.
Cristina Z.
I have yet to try this place but I love Asian food so much and I've seen eating shows on YouTube and the food looks amazing
wendy s.
wendy s.
delicious fresh Chinese food, all my family enjoys it..even my daughter eats all her meals.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Moreno Valley
I love pick up stix!!!!! Their fried rice is amazing ! Must order when you go , the food is amazing there ! Must go and eat at least to try , will be worth it .
Nycole K.
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA
This place is great - good portions for good price. Everything looks fresh and their house sauce is so good. I go here on the regular during my lunch break. I love the order online option so I can pick up quickly.
Zarah Abigail P.
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
I love Asian food, and Chinese food is one of my favorites. I have to have Chinese food at least once a week. 😊
Pick Up Stix is like Panda Express, although they have more variety. For a fast food restaurant, their food actually tastes great! I love their Cream Cheese Wontons and their tofu entrees. Food tastes great and thankfully, doesn't have that overwhelming MSG taste that some Chinese restaurants do. I took off a star because although the food tastes good, it's still not authentic tasting. I have traveled around Asia and I have tasted authentic Chinese food in the heart of China.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
I love Pick Up Stix! Fast food chinese food is hard to find when it comes to quality, but this is some really yummy stuff! Probably not very healthy, but I like their House Special Chicken, I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great meal!
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
The most amazing chow mein in the business. Full and flavorful. Service is kind of slow but worth it
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Goiania
e legal a comida chinesa. bem diferente e original. tem um gosto bom vale a pena ir e experimentar muito bom.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Recomemdo e tudo uma maravilha
Voces deveriam experimentar eu vou e recomento a todos