BY PICK UP STIX #77 in Dining

Cristina Z.
I have yet to try this place but I love Asian food so much and I've seen eating shows on YouTube and the food looks amazing
Julissa J.
Order here before her party and they do give you a variety of options to choose from and it's very affordable
Ben U.
this place has many healthy choices the beef broccoli is amazing also those cream cheese wontons are good
Edith M.
Camarillo, CA
This place is ok, not your authenticing Chinese food. I tried the orange chicken and it was "no bueno"
Sanam A.
It's very similar to Panda Express, I usually go to panda though and have only eaten here several times
Sydney T.
I really like this, kind of expensive but really quality food. It's quick too and a great family place.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
The most amazing chow mein in the business. Full and flavorful. Service is kind of slow but worth it
wendy s.
delicious fresh Chinese food, all my family enjoys it..even my daughter eats all her meals.
.. ..
It is alright i love more there fry rice then the beef broccoli is okay not bad .
Taraasha C.
Really fresh asian food. I was pleasantly surprised how fresh the vegetables tasted and the food quality over all was excellent for a fast food restaurant. It affordable, delicious and doesn't make you feel too bad about eating out!