BY PICK UP STIX #76 in Dining

Alaja W.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
They are on the pricey side, as far as fast food is concerned. However they use all fresh products. I love their orange chicken and brown rice it is pretty amazing. I would certainly recommend this place for anyone who indulges in Asian cuisine. I absolutely love it.
E L.
E L.
I would definitely recommend Pick Up Stix. They have reasonable prices and excellent food.  It is not traditional Chinese food but it is very tasty and quick. A good alternative to Panda Express. All items are made to order and never sitting out
Lexia W.
Lexia W.
Another awesome place to grab a bite on the go! Pick up stix has always been a cheap tasty place to eat and again, I am vegan and can still eat there. I order the tofu house chicken with steamed rice. So delicious!
Sanam A.
Sanam A.
It's very similar to Panda Express, I usually go to panda though and have only eaten here several times
Edith M.
Edith M.
Camarillo, CA
This place is ok, not your authenticing Chinese food. I tried the orange chicken and it was "no bueno"
.. ..
.. ..
It is alright i love more there fry rice then the beef broccoli is okay not bad .
ashley i.
ashley i.
Santa Ana, CA
pick up stir is the best they serve this at my old school and many people loved it and now my cousin goes to my school and she says that it's the best food i eat pick stix a lot i want so right now so you people should try pick up stix they are really cool and nice
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
I really like this, kind of expensive but really quality food. It's quick too and a great family place.
Ben U.
Ben U.
this place has many healthy choices the beef broccoli is amazing also those cream cheese wontons are good
Renee J.
Renee J.
Fullerton, CA
I've gotten food poisoning from this place three times. I thought it was a fluke the first time so I gave it a chance the second and the third it had been several years since I had had it last so I figured they would have changed something but no.