BY PICK UP STIX #77 in Dining

Danielle C.
La mesa, CA
Love pick up stix!!!!!!
The tofu with house sauce, veggies and white rice is my go to and it is so good!
I never liked tofu till I had it at pick up stix.
I definitely recommend trying this place out.
Lexia W.
Another awesome place to grab a bite on the go! Pick up stix has always been a cheap tasty place to eat and again, I am vegan and can still eat there. I order the tofu house chicken with steamed rice. So delicious!
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
I love Asian food, and Chinese food is one of my favorites. I have to have Chinese food at least once a week. 😊
Pick Up Stix is like Panda Express, although they have more variety. For a fast food restaurant, their food actually tastes great! I love their Cream Cheese Wontons and their tofu entrees. Food tastes great and thankfully, doesn't have that overwhelming MSG taste that some Chinese restaurants do. I took off a star because although the food tastes good, it's still not authentic tasting. I have traveled around Asia and I have tasted authentic Chinese food in the heart of China.
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
I love Pick Up Stix! Fast food chinese food is hard to find when it comes to quality, but this is some really yummy stuff! Probably not very healthy, but I like their House Special Chicken, I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great meal!
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
This restaurant is so good and bomb, their chow mein noodles are so good, also their shrimp is juicy. It's kinda expensive but it's worth the taste. Right by where I work at.
Paola V.
This place is great - good portions for good price. Everything looks fresh and their house sauce is so good. I go here on the regular during my lunch break. I love the order online option so I can pick up quickly. delicious fresh Chinese food, all my family enjoys it..even my daughter eats all her meals.
Jazmin L.
Moreno Valley
I love pick up stix!!!!! Their fried rice is amazing ! Must order when you go , the food is amazing there ! Must go and eat at least to try , will be worth it .
valeria S.
Arvin, CA
the food is amazing! it is my favorite place to eat. i usually pick this restaurant over any other because the service is great and everyone is nice
Bibiana M.
Sun Valley, CA
The house chicken is life changing. It absolutley my favorite thing to get there. Also the steamed dumplings are really good.