BY PICK UP STIX #77 in Dining

Kristen D.
Pick up stix is so good! I love Wonton Wednesday where the wontons are super cheap! The food is delicious and not badly priced too!! Good quality and would go again!
Taylor N.
Pick Up Stix is so so yummy! I enjoy their lunch combo, it is a smaller portion of food and I like to get it with chow mein instead of rice. Their chow mein is soooooo good. The house special beef is also really delicious. They recently just redid the one by my house and it's so much nicer inside and they revamped the menu and I really enjoy it. It's definitely a great place to go and eat, whether you want to go by yourself or with a friend or family.
Ashley T.
San Diego
Prices are way out of touch with the quality and portion sizes of the food. Compared with most Chinese food restaurants in our area, you get 1/4 of the food for the same price and their flAvors do not hold a candle to these restaurants either. I consider them a step above Panda Express but for double the price, I'd expect the "family meal" to feed a family of four for 40.00.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
The pad Thai from pick up stix is very flavorful. I am obsessed with the noodles because they have the perfect texture and are not too thick. I love the fact that they incorporate a good amount of vegetables.
Renee J.
Fullerton, CA
I've gotten food poisoning from this place three times. I thought it was a fluke the first time so I gave it a chance the second and the third it had been several years since I had had it last so I figured they would have changed something but no.
Candy C.
Oh my goodness the eye cream cheese wontons are absolutely the best in this restaurant. Wish they had more vegetarian/ healthy options but it is one of the tastier Chinese food restaurants.
Lilian R.
I looove pick up stix! I even love it more than Panda Express! They have an amazing selection of food. Definitely try their barbecue pork! I also love how great the quality of the food is and their workers are very friendly.
Alaja W.
Fontana , CA
They are on the pricey side, as far as fast food is concerned. However they use all fresh products. I love their orange chicken and brown rice it is pretty amazing. I would certainly recommend this place for anyone who indulges in Asian cuisine. I absolutely love it.
E L.
I would definitely recommend Pick Up Stix. They have reasonable prices and excellent food.  It is not traditional Chinese food but it is very tasty and quick. A good alternative to Panda Express. All items are made to order and never sitting out
ashley i.
Santa Ana, CA
pick up stir is the best they serve this at my old school and many people loved it and now my cousin goes to my school and she says that it's the best food i eat pick stix a lot i want so right now so you people should try pick up stix they are really cool and nice