BY PICK UP STIX #76 in Dining

Paola V.
Paola V.
This place is great - good portions for good price. Everything looks fresh and their house sauce is so good. I go here on the regular during my lunch break. I love the order online option so I can pick up quickly. delicious fresh Chinese food, all my family enjoys it..even my daughter eats all her meals.
Lilian R.
Lilian R.
I looove pick up stix! I even love it more than Panda Express! They have an amazing selection of food. Definitely try their barbecue pork! I also love how great the quality of the food is and their workers are very friendly.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
La mesa, CA
Love pick up stix!!!!!!
The tofu with house sauce, veggies and white rice is my go to and it is so good!
I never liked tofu till I had it at pick up stix.
I definitely recommend trying this place out.
Candy C.
Candy C.
Oh my goodness the eye cream cheese wontons are absolutely the best in this restaurant. Wish they had more vegetarian/ healthy options but it is one of the tastier Chinese food restaurants.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
This restaurant is so good and bomb, their chow mein noodles are so good, also their shrimp is juicy. It's kinda expensive but it's worth the taste. Right by where I work at.
valeria S.
valeria S.
Arvin, CA
the food is amazing! it is my favorite place to eat. i usually pick this restaurant over any other because the service is great and everyone is nice
Bibiana M.
Bibiana M.
Sun Valley, CA
The house chicken is life changing. It absolutley my favorite thing to get there. Also the steamed dumplings are really good.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Pick Up Stix is so so yummy! I enjoy their lunch combo, it is a smaller portion of food and I like to get it with chow mein instead of rice. Their chow mein is soooooo good. The house special beef is also really delicious. They recently just redid the one by my house and it's so much nicer inside and they revamped the menu and I really enjoy it. It's definitely a great place to go and eat, whether you want to go by yourself or with a friend or family.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Diego
Prices are way out of touch with the quality and portion sizes of the food. Compared with most Chinese food restaurants in our area, you get 1/4 of the food for the same price and their flAvors do not hold a candle to these restaurants either. I consider them a step above Panda Express but for double the price, I'd expect the "family meal" to feed a family of four for 40.00.
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
The pad Thai from pick up stix is very flavorful. I am obsessed with the noodles because they have the perfect texture and are not too thick. I love the fact that they incorporate a good amount of vegetables.