BY PICCOLO BAMBINO

One of a Kind! Animal can be Pulled by the String. Wheels can be Removed & Used as a Cuddle Toy. Blanket is Removable to Comfort the Child. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Yoazin V.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this set a toy and a blanket 2 in 1 perfect for your little one or a baby shower gift the baby gets to cover them self and a play toy to play with while they're at it. The blanket is super soft and small enough to be able to carry it around with you
Bridgette Z.
San Diego , CA
I bought this for my son and he was so amused by the pull toy. And I love the fact it comes with a blanket. Saves space when your loading up the diaper bag.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Such a cute lil toy for a baby learning to walk. I bet the blanket is just as cute.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I love this little pink elephant. My granddaughter loves it to. she play's with it all the time.
Rosalie S.
I gave this at a friends baby shower her daughter loves it now that she can play with it! great gift idea
Allison L.
Redondo Beach, CA
My son loves both the lil horse and the blanket. The blanket is super soft and warm. My son sleeps with the blanket every night and plays with the horse everyday. He pulls on the ribbon and the horse follows him all over the house. Its the cutest thing on the planet. :) The best gift I bought him for his birthday ^_^
Cassidy S.
Horton, AL
Not only is it a blanket it's also a toy they can play with! really soft not so big perfect size for a baby
Sarah W.
Hubert, NC
Adorable! Great as a shower gift! So cute and soft! I love pull toys plus it has a matching blanket!
Jennifer B.
Nazareth , Pa
My daughter wanted one for her babies she had she fell in love with the stuff animal
Ramatu T.
Cute and lovely, great gift idea for anyone doing their baby shower. soft blanket too.
Jackeline P.
Esta muy lindo Cuanto cuesta?
Lauren D.