BY PICCOLO BAMBINO

Piccolo Bambino designs affordable luxury products for infants. We are renowned for our soft, adorable, fabrics and attention to detail.  Our products are available in fine stores around the world.  Gently swaddle your child with this 5-pack of receiving blankets.  The blankets are 100% cotton flannel for cozy warmth, and the 30" x 36" size is perfect for wrapping.  Adorable assortment of patterns. 30" X 36" see more...

Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
I have to say these blankets are so cute and a must. They are so handy for any mess and cuddles. I fell in love with how soft they are and will totally buy more of these for my other baby. For new mamas this is a must so I suggest you check these out.
Ashley D.
Waterloo, NY
Love this kept my niece nice and warm all winter long looking to get more sooN. Would most definitely recommend these for anyone with kids or even pets (little dogs ) something for them to cuddle under in the winter or even when your airs on in the summer
taylor r.
Jeannette, PA
Great to keep babies warm and put over couch or bed while baby lays to protect from leaky diapers and spit ups. Definitely recommend
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I bought these for a friend for her baby shower and she said that she loves them and how soft they are. I am happy she likes them.
I've heard wonderful things about these flannels and can't wait to find some and try them out! Need some warm coziness in my life!
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
I work at a daycare with many babies :) and they love this blanket it helps the little kiddos fall asleep without any problems
Valerie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Inloved this I got it for my baby sister and it kept her warm and snug during winter time. They are so soft and really cute
Tori W.
Love love love cotton flannel blankets. They are super warm and sooo comfy ! Great choice of you're looking for s blanket
sheyla g.
I have a two month old daughter and i got this little blankets for her, lovee them they are so soft.
Alleyna S.
Awesome baby shower present. Super soft and pretty colors as well! Can't have enough blankets.