PicassoTiles 100 piece set Magnet Building Tiles Clear 3D color Magnetic Building Blocks - Creativity beyond Imagination! - Educational, Inspirational, Conventional, and Recreational!"

Picasso Tiles 100-Piece 3D Color Magnetic Building Block STEM Set:Encourages your child to explore colors, geometrical shapes and magnetismPicasso tiles PT 100 is constructed of durable clear plasticCome in a variety of fun square and triangle shapesLets kids construct cars, trains, buildings and moreIdeal kids' learning toy for parent-to-child bondingMore tiles can be added to create larger masterpiecesPicasso Tiles 3D Color Magnetic Building Block Set is suitable for ages 3+

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PicassoTiles® 100 piece set Magnet Building Tiles Clear 3D color Magnetic Building Blocks - Creativity beyond Imagination! - Educational, Inspirational, Conventional, and Recreational!"!
How would you rate this product?
Webster Grvs, MO
PicassoTiles® 100 piece set Magnet Building Tiles Clear 3D color Magnetic Building Blocks - Creativity beyond Imagination! - Educational, Inspirational, Conventional, and Recreational!" uploaded by Jessica D.
These magnetic building tiles are awesome! My son’s preschool had them and he just loved them, so I had to find a set! I was thrilled when I found these! They are great for 2-D designs and work well on lighted tables. My son particularly loves building 3-D shapes and structures. #momlife #toys #followforfollow
Orrtanna, PA
My kids, 2 and 5 love these and can play cooperatively for hours. They are compatible with several other brands and hold up better than some other knock offs. The colors are fun, and they are easy to clean up - overall favorite toy!

Looking for your answer?