BY PIC

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Pic citronella plus bugables citronella bracelets help repel mosquitoes up to 200 hours. Each bracelet is infused with natural repellent oils. They are fun to wear and help protect for hours. see more...

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I ca...1 Answers
  • How good are these bands, do they cover a pretty ... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been looking for a new mosquito repellent, just wondering if...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Vanessa G.
I'm not gonna lie they do have a strong odor- but these work! I used to get devoured by mosquitoes (go camping yearly) and anything that repels them is a must for me when I'm in the outdoors. I personally prefer this over the bug repellent sprays and candles. I like the fact that I can move around freely in the outdoors and don't need to drench myself in off spray. These bracelets are a must!
Linda E.
Pros:
1. Comes in Different colors
2. Easy to use
3. Works as expected
4. Bracelet strap has many holes for all sizes of wrists or ankles
5. Safe for children
6. Reusable

Cons
1. Strong odor
Patricia S.
Manchester, NH
I couldn't get past the smell of these, but they seemed to be effective in that no one had any mosquito bites. I'd like to find something that smells a little less chemically; however, I would reuse these.
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.
Kimberly K.
Rosenberg, TX
I've been looking for a new mosquito repellent, just wondering if this works and for how long? And how much of the body it really covers? Thanks for your time, xoxo!
Karla O.
Tomball, TX
How good are these bands, do they cover a pretty good amount of time? I'm looking for something with no deet