BY PIC

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Pic citronella plus bugables citronella bracelets help repel mosquitoes up to 200 hours. Each bracelet is infused with natural repellent oils. They are fun to wear and help protect for hours. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
It's a great concept. No spray, easy to apply, just wear this bracelet. I bought 10 and we wore them for Halloween. We wore 1 each and didnt notice a difference. We wore 3 each and were still bitten by mosquitoes. We ended up needing to use Off anyway. These are completely useless unless you want to wear a horrible scented bracelet.
Vanessa G.
I'm not gonna lie they do have a strong odor- but these work! I used to get devoured by mosquitoes (go camping yearly) and anything that repels them is a must for me when I'm in the outdoors. I personally prefer this over the bug repellent sprays and candles. I like the fact that I can move around freely in the outdoors and don't need to drench myself in off spray. These bracelets are a must!
Patricia S.
Manchester, NH
I couldn't get past the smell of these, but they seemed to be effective in that no one had any mosquito bites. I'd like to find something that smells a little less chemically; however, I would reuse these.
Linda E.
Pros:
1. Comes in Different colors
2. Easy to use
3. Works as expected
4. Bracelet strap has many holes for all sizes of wrists or ankles
5. Safe for children
6. Reusable

Cons
1. Strong odor
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.
Kimberly K.
Rosenberg, TX
I've been looking for a new mosquito repellent, just wondering if this works and for how long? And how much of the body it really covers? Thanks for your time, xoxo!
Karla O.
Tomball, TX
How good are these bands, do they cover a pretty good amount of time? I'm looking for something with no deet