BY PIC

• How effective is this product? Is it safe to have arounds...1 Answers
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I grew up spending weeks at a time camping on our boat. so the smell off these mosquito coils reminds me of summers in the bahamas with my family. funny thing is, the adults back then always said it smelled like the drive in movies to them. the pics work kinda like a large incense coil. light them, let it burn for a few seconds and blow out the flame. within minutes all the bugs are gone and stay gone for hours.
Flora S.
Huntington, WV
I use these every evening. I do sit pretty close by because mosquitoes love me. Once it's burning about 15 minutes it does create a 10 foot aura of scent around and it does keep bugs away. I purchase this every chance I get,many discount chances have them.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Unless you're sitting directly in the smoke of this it doesn't keep the Mosquitoes away. I don't think they really sell them in many stores anymore.
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
How effective is this product? Is it safe to have arounds kids?