BY PIC

Sonic Rodent Repeller No Poisons or Traps No Dead Rodent Cleanup Drives away Mice and Rats and other pests. Proven effective with laboratory testing. No poisons/No traps. Used in millions of homes. Sound pulsing 68 to 80 times a second at 103 dB. Uses less than one cent worth of electricity per day. Does not interfere with the operation of electronic equipment. Can be used in: Homes and Apartments Food Service Outlets Businesses Farm Buildings Kennels and Stables etc. Directions: For Household Use Only: Plug PIC Rodent Repeller into lower socket of 110V-AC wall outlet clear of surrounding objects. Frequency waves do not travel through walls or furniture. Caution: Never use a PIC Rodent Repeller around rodent pets such as rats mice gerbils hamsters guinea pigs rabbits etc. Dimensions: 2.5"L x 6.25"H x 3.5"W. see more...

Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
You know a product doesn't work when the thing it's supposed to repel is standing right on top of it! This does NOT work at all. Do yourself a favor and find another option. It's unfortunate that myself and many others have wasted time and money on this product.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
I have an old house, and I've had problems with rodents before. I actually have this product in my attic as we speak, and I can hear it. It's a noise that you have to get used to, because it isn't silent, but as far as I can tell, it works.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
This thing does not work at all. Unless you want to attract animals and snakes to your house do not buy. We ended up with a snake at our front door scary.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
We never saw a difference using the Sonic Rodent Repeller. The mice didn't seem to care at all. I wouldn't spend my money on these again.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
We live in the country, and get field mice like crazy. I bought these, and I haven't noticed them working at all. Waste of money I say.