Home & GardenLawn & GardenPest ControlPIC
Corporation GMT-4F Glue Mouse Board - Pack of 4

PIC Corporation GMT-4F Glue Mouse Board - Pack of 4

by PIC

Remove release paperfrom boards. They are now ready for use. Place trap glue side up on the floor against baseboard wall or rear of cupboard in areas where mice are suspected. Bait can be added for increased effectiveness. If no mice are caught within 2-3 days move trap to a new location that shows droppings. Several traps should be used for best results. Protect from dust for maximum effectiveness. Discard mouse with trap. Keep out of reach of children and domestic animals. Do not place where birds will contact. Do not use in wet areas. Glue can be removed from hands and fabrics with alcohol turpentine or paint thinner. Contains 4 glue boards. Able to catch multiple rodents on one board. No springs no snaps no hurt fingers. Ready to use no bait needed and no poisons. Disposable-discard mouse or rat with glue board. For apartments homes factories mobile homes boats etc. Contains 4 glue boards. Effective and easy to use. No chemicals. Dimensions: 0.1"L x 9.75"H x 5.5"W.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PIC Corporation GMT-4F Glue Mouse Board - Pack of 4!
Stefanie D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Amber A.
If you don't like killing animals use these, but sadly i hate them. I hate seeing the little rat struglle and sometimes the can get off when you are picking it up/ so no
Alecia L.
STRASBURG, VA
I HATE these things. My mother used one, once when I was young and I threw such a fit about the mouse squealing that we tried to remove it, ending up with a bite and a tortured mouse. Just get it over quick and use a snap trap.

Looking for your answer?