Home & GardenPest ControlPIC
Bugables Mosquito Repellent Band (Pack of 25)

PIC Bugables Mosquito Repellent Band (Pack of 25)

by PIC

PIC Citronella Plus Bugables Mosquito Repellent Band is U.S. laboratory tested and infused with natural oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PIC Bugables Mosquito Repellent Band (Pack of 25)!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,724 reviews
PIC Bugables Mosquito Repellent Band (Pack of 25) uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I adore this. I keep them stashed all over the place during the summer. In my car, the beach bag, the patio, inside with my son’s things. They really work and I like that I am not putting any yucky spray into the environment killing bugs I did not want to kill.
Linnette P.
Prt Washingtn, WI
PIC Bugables Mosquito Repellent Band (Pack of 25) uploaded by Linnette P.
This mosquito 🦟 band was recommended by my daughter’s summer school teacher last year, it surprise me because works really good, she used to wear the band around her ankle, works even if her wet . It’s super cheap and really last almost a week, I also liked because I don’t have to apply anything on her skin just sunscreen and she’s ready for the fun!! ☀️🌈
Kelly P.
Prentiss, MS
PIC Bugables Mosquito Repellent Band (Pack of 25) uploaded by Kelly P.
Looks cute and really did work.. plus my. Two year old is loving wearing it. Would much rather have to get a bracelet on than fighting to spray.
Kristine R.
I buy one at a time for $1.00 plus tax. I am someone who attracts mosquitoes, and this band works wonders. The citronella scent is pleasant, not overpowering. The bands come in a wide variety of colors, and they stretch, so that they fit both children and adults. I wear the bands either on my wrist of on my ankle, but they stretch enough to be worn as a hair tie/scrunchie or even as a choker. Each band lasts for one week, as long as it is resealed in its original packaging, so make sure not to discard of it after opening!
Natalie R.
Pico Rivera, CA
Purchased at: Target
Used this while vacationing in Hawaii. Although this product has a really strong scent the first few days wearing it, it does fade away. Even though the scent faded I believe it was still useful in repelling mosquitoes. I did not have to apply and repellent on my body which was the best part and I didn’t get bit once in the 5 days I was there. Worth trying out. Would definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?