BY PIBB ZERO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A sweet, bold taste without the calories. see more...

Review (1)
BreAnne H.
WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!

I love Pibb but I only drink diet soda, so I couldn't drink my favorite soda. But then one magical day I found this in my local walmart and I literally gasped out loud. My fiance thought I was getting kidnapped. But I was actually just so excited. It's delicious and one of my favorite diet sodas. Doesn't have that weird artificial sweetener flavor that most diet pops do. I love it!