BY PIBB XTRA

In 2001, Pibb Xtra was introduced as a bolder version of the original Mr. Pibb taste. Its bold taste and graphics appeal to young adults who are looking to get the most out of life and the most out of their soft drink. It appeals to teens who are just gaining independence from home and looking for things to call their own. The soft drink enables them to have an uninhibited, fun and unconventional attitude and touts the sweet, refreshing bold taste they need to express their independence. see more...

• Does anyone prefer this over Dr.Pepper?2 Answers
  • Do the come in bottles? I have never seen them in bottles 2 Answers
Pibb Xtra 6 pk, 12 oz Cans
  • "I hate when people compare it to root beer or Dr Pepper because it is very different! " in 1 review
Roman H.
You guys keep saying this is way different from Dr Pepper, but it's not. It tastes almost exactly like Dr Pepper. I love Dr Pepper, so why the bad rating? Because it's a total rip-off. It used to be called "Dr. Pibb." Really? "Dr. Pibb?" That sounds like a generic brand's name for Dr Pepper in their line of sodas. But nope, Coca-Cola made this, not Safeway or something.  They knew Dr Pepper was better than anything they could make, so they decided to imitate them. Fortunately, Dr Pepper sued them, rightfully so. They had to change the name to "Mr. Pibb." Then they changed it to "Pibb Xtra," which still sounds stupid. In summary, a soda shouldn't get a good review just because the soda it copied had a great, unique flavor.
Tichina A.
Hoover, AL
Great cherry soda to choose if one is not a fan of Dr. Pepper or it isn't available. This soda can definitely still quench your thirst. Even though it is one of many cherry flavored sodas, it still has a sort unique taste of its own!
Britt S.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
Pibb is superior to Dr. Pepper. There, I said it. It's a smoother flavor and goes down easier. It tastes so amazing and if given the choice I'll choose Pibb every time. My favorite pop of all time!!!!
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
Now I don't drink soda often, but when I do it's this stuff!! Absolutely love it! There is nothing like this soda, even Dr Pepper cannot compare. It has a cola mixed with cherry flavor that is delicious! Definitely worth trying!
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Foodie Expert
Five stars and two words...guilty pleasure. I can't help but love Mr pibb. I love the taste and it's my go to when I buy soda. I love it and share it with my friends often
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA
Personally I am a coke drinker but I have days when nothing can quench my thirst quite like pibb xtra! The flavor is bold and refreshing. The cherry flavor is subtle with a spicy note. I love it! The best part is that it is less expensive than coke or Dr. pepper.
Maryliz M.
Deltona , FL
Foodie Expert
Love it! I like it more than Dr. Pepper. It kinda haves a cherry flavor in it, it's simply so delicious. We alway buy it in cans because we have never seen them in bottles. I'll definitely recommend it for anyone who likes Dr Pepper
Chelsie L.
Foodie Expert
My alllll time favorite soda. It's always being compared to Dr. Pepper, but there is no comparison. This stuff is just better. I'm so obsessed. Whoever made this stuff is just a genius & I'm so thankful. Haha.
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
This soda is the best!! Too bad they don't sell it in Texas. At least where I'm at. The flavor and taste is so bold and has a really crisp cherry kick to it!
Kaitlyn S.
Foodie Expert
It's my go-to in my college bookstore because we don't have Dr.Pepper. It has the feeling I like of feeling refreshed as you take the first drink!
Shelbi C.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone prefer this over Dr.Pepper?
Maryliz M.
Deltona , FL
Foodie Expert
Do the come in bottles? I have never seen them in bottles