Pibb Xtra 16 oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Cherelle C.

BY PIBB XTRA

In 2001, Pibb Xtra was introduced as a bolder version of the original Mr. Pibb taste. Its bold taste and graphics appeal to young adults who are looking to get the most out of life and the most out of their soft drink. It appeals to teens who are just gaining independence from home and looking for things to call their own. The soft drink enables them to have an uninhibited, fun and unconventional attitude and touts the sweet, refreshing bold taste they need to express their independence. see more...

Isabella B.
Hanover, WV
Great taste! It's a spicy cherry flavor. If rather have this than a cherry Coke or cherry Pepsi! It is cheaper than the others as well! I would recommend to others because it is my favorite drink! I will buy again!
Taylor M.
Vancouver, WA
As far as Dr Pepper knock off goes... I actually prefer this to the real thing! When I let myself cheat, and have a soda, you can bet it is a Mr Pibb. The taste is great, and it's refreshing.
Eliza L.
I get one every morning on my way to school! I'm obsessed with Pibb and think it is 10x better than Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper taste more watered down. I can tell a big difference between the two. I have at least two a day if not more. Addicted!
Jennifer P.
Richmond
Dr Pepper® Original is by far my favorite soda, but when places only have coke products, pibb is the next best thing!
Alisha B.
Fairchild Afb, WA
Good, but not as good as Dr Pepper. I will choose this option when it's cheaper or they don't have Dr Pepper.
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA
What is the difference between Mr. Pibb and Pib Xtra? Is Mr. Pibb still on the market or has it been replaced by Pibb Xtra?