BY PIBB

1 12 pack 12 ounce cans see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer W.
Albion, IL
This has been my most favorite drink for well over 15 years! It should be sold in WAY more places and the price should go down a bit. 5 dollars for a 12 pack is a tad expensive. Either way I LOVE MY SODA!!!
Terina L.
Sturgis, KY
In my house we drink more pibb than I like to admit. I am hooked on the flavor. Just a hint of cherry without too much. This is always my go to drink
Alicia C.
So I literally have to go to a store farther away from my house to get this and I do it because it's so yummy favorite sodapop hands down
naf C.
I tried this drink once and really liked it. It has a nice delicious cherry flavor. It is tasty when cold.
Crystal W.
Where can this be purchased