Hair CareHair ProductsShampooPhyto
PHYTOPROGENIUM Ultra Gentle Probiotic Shampoo

PHYTOPROGENIUM Ultra Gentle Probiotic Shampoo

This ultra-gentle shampoo protects and maintains the natural balance of the scalp. Enriched with softening Oat milk, it provides daily protection with a gentle cleansing action on normal hair & scalp. Safe for family use from 3 years of age.

87% BOTANICAL, SULFATE-FREE, MCIT-FREE, MIT-FREE, PARABEN-FREE,
MINERAL OIL FREE, NO INGREDIENTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PHYTOPROGENIUM Ultra Gentle Probiotic Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
thais L.
Eu nunca usei não sei pra que seve mais tive enterece em usar pois já ouvi falar muito nesse produtinho disem que é de mais
Amanda F.
Pretty much all Phyto products I've tried are simply amazing, but this particular product left my hair feeling super clean without the stripping effect cleansers have. I would highly recommend this product and most others with Phyto.
Anuka N.
Wilmington
PHYTOPROGENIUM Ultra Gentle Probiotic Shampoo uploaded by Anuka N.
it’s really really good for daily use 🤗💛🙌 #phytolover 👩🏼👩🏻 I think that it helps not only hair, also it’s very good for my scalp 🙌🤗 try it and tell me what you think about this shampoo 🧴 💛💛🌻
Claire G.
This is outstanding, I use it more than any of my other shampoos and it smells great. I highly recommend.
Ani N.
Tbilisi
PHYTOPROGENIUM Ultra Gentle Probiotic Shampoo - Great product for everyday use. What I liked the most it did not dry out scalp, nice smell, gave to my hair silky feel and shiny look. Highly recommended!
Natali Y.
Montreal
Cleans the hair well. Leave it soft. My scalp does not itch after using it. Smells like plant. My favourite part is that is has no silicones

Looking for your answer?