BY PHYTOMER

All Skin Types This milk delicately penetrates the skin to gently eliminate makeup and impurities.  Skin is clean, radiant and comfortable.   Natural ingredient:  Sorenia, a soothing aromatic seawater that relaxes the skin and optimizes the benefits of your beauty cream. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very gentle for my dry skin and a little goes a long way. I like this cleansing milk a lot, however, it doesn't always get all my make up off so it's important to use a toner and eye make up remover.
Anadi V.
Anadi V.
Orlando, FL
I received a deluxe sample and I did not like it. It could it be better. What I noticed right away dried out my skin. I have normal to dry (depends the season) skin. I know that regular size cost 35.50. I think for being a cleanser it is very expensive. I cant say that I would want it as a gift or go out and buy it.
JD  K.
JD K.
Flint, MI
This is my favorite so far, pricey but amazing. I recommend this especially in the winter, it helps with dry skin.